BATESVILLE, Ind., July 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Hill-Rom (NYSE: HRC) today announced that it is a recipient of the Premier healthcare alliance™ Polaris Award for customer service as well as the Pinnacle Award for outstanding contract management.
The Polaris Award recognizes supply chain partners that have excelled at the qualitative aspects of service to Premier's members, including high relationship value and customer service. Premier members selected Hill-Rom as a Polaris Award recipient, an award given this year to only six of their 800 suppliers.
The Pinnacle Award, also received by Hill-Rom, recognizes Premier supplier partners for their outstanding management of agreements and drive toward a mutual goal of providing clinical and financial value to the alliance's hospital members. Only 38 of Premier's suppliers received this award.
"We're honored to be recognized by Premier's hospital members with these awards as they recognize our commitment to enhance outcomes, improve efficiencies and deliver excellent service to our customers," said Susan Schuette, vice president for National Accounts at Hill-Rom. "Our focus is on providing solutions that help our customers meet their goals and in the end, enhance outcomes for both patients and caregivers."
Premier Purchasing Partners President Mike Alkire added that, "The Pinnacle Award honors Premier valued suppliers that strive for collaboration and performance excellence to benefit the alliance, and we are honored to recognize these top performers."
About Premier healthcare alliance, 20
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Hill-Rom Announces Executive Appointments
2. Hill-Rom to Participate at the Goldman Sachs 31st Annual Global Health Care Conference
3. Hill-Rom to Present at the Jefferies Global Life Sciences Conference
4. JCR and Hill-Rom Name Nurse Safety Scholar-in-Residence
5. Hill-Rom to Present at the Citi 2010 Global Health Care Conference
6. Hill-Rom Announces Third Quarter 2010 Dividend
7. Hill-Rom to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2010 Health Care Conference
8. Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. Invites You to Join Its Fiscal 2010 Second Quarter Earnings Webcast
9. Hill-Rom Extends Smart Bed Features for High-Tech Hospital Rooms
10. Hill-Rom to Present at the Canaccord Adams Musculoskeletal Conference
11. Hill-Rom Introduces Smart Bed Technology into CareAssist(R) ES Bed