MELVILLE, N.Y., May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Henry Schein, Inc. (NASDAQ: HSIC), the world's largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, medical and animal health practitioners, announced today that the Company will present at three conferences in May:
Henry Schein 's presentations can be heard via live webcast by visiting www.henryschein.com, clicking on "Investor Relations" and following the link for "Webcasts." Replays will be available on the Web site following each presentation.
About Henry Schein , Inc.
Henry Schein , Inc. is the world's largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, medical and animal health practitioners. The Company also serves dental laboratories, government and institutional health care clinics, and other alternate care sites. A Fortune 500® Company and a member of the NASDAQ 100® Index, Henry Schein employs more than 15,500 Team Schein Members and serves more than 775,000 customers.
The Company offers a comprehensive selection of products and services, including value-added solutions for operating efficient practices and delivering high-quality care. Henr
SOURCE Henry Schein , Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Henry Schein Celebrates Earth Day
2. Henry Schein to Webcast First Quarter 2012 Conference Call Tuesday, May 8, at 10:00 a.m. EDT
3. Henry Schein To Present At The Deutsche Bank 37th Annual Health Care Conference
4. Henry Schein Ranks #303 In 2012 FORTUNE 500® Ranking Of Americas Largest Corporations
5. Henry Schein Reports Record First Quarter Results
6. Cardinal Health, Detroit Medical Center, Henry Ford Health System Announce Unique Collaboration To Promote Urban Renewal
7. Masimo Signs Pronto-7™ Distribution Deal with Henry Schein
8. Henry Schein And ReDent Nova Reach New Agreement
9. Henry Schein Completes Three Acquisitions To Advance Strategic Plan
10. Henry Schein to Webcast Second Quarter 2012 Conference Call Thursday, August 2, at 10:00 a.m. ET
11. Henry Schein Chairman and CEO Stanley M. Bergman Honored By Hispanic Dental Association, National Dental Association and Society of American Indian Dentists