LAS VEGAS, March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Spread Peace Radio featured renowned philanthropist and leader in the industrial hemp industry, Bruce Perlowin , CEO of Hemp, Inc. (OTC: HEMP), on his plans to fund and build a 500-acre Kins Domain in Arizona.
During the talk radio interview, broadcasted last week, Perlowin enlightened listeners on what initially inspired him to create self-sustainable communities and the social-economic benefits Kins Domains provide. Inspired by the book series "The Ringing Cedars Of Russia," this 500-acre Kins Domain "Project" encompasses one 2 1/2 acre (one hectare) lot, surrounded by a living fence, trees (2/3), a pond, organic gardens and fruit trees, a natural beehive, a family tree that stays on the Kins Domain for future generations and an all-green home to create a high frequency, natural energy microclimate.
Completely sustainable and off-the-grid, Perlowin's 500-acre Kins Domain Community is set to use the latest technologies for windmill, solar and water wheel tower power and the best sustainably harvested wood provided exclusively by NorthCal wood products.
Perlowin has also enlisted Frank Vanvranken , President/CEO of North Cal and Dwight Jory , a real estate developer (Gold Mountain Ranch) and Director with Keepers of the Wild, a wild life sanctuary for large cats and big-hoofed animals, that is planning an 1,800 wildlife sanctuary on 4,000 acres adjacent to the 500 acres.
SOURCE Hemp, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Hemp, Inc.s CEO, Bruce Perlowin, to Speak at Hempcon 2013 Tour on "Hemp and Medical Marijuana Public Company Stocks" and the "Industrial Hemp Industry"
2. Businessmen Bank on Marijuana as Colorados Green Rush Approaches in the Medical Marijuana Industry with Hemp, Inc. (OTC: HEMP) Leading the Charge
3. Hemp, Inc. Division Marijuana Inc. Announces Medical Grow Tour Venue In Portland, Oregon
4. Nobel Prize Winner Bruce Beutler joins Sound Pharmaceuticals
5. Vermillion Appoints Bruce A. Huebner as Interim Chief Executive Officer
6. Australian Business Mogul Bruce Mathieson Invests in iSonea
7. GHX CEO Bruce Johnson Recognized as Ernst & Young Rocky Mountain Region Entrepreneur of the Year 2012
8. Spine Surgeons Embrace Uniquely Effective Valeo Interbody Fusion Devices As Amedica Announces 10,000 Implantations
9. Anthera Announces Data from the Phase 2b PEARL-SC Study Will Be Presented at the 10th International Congress on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
10. Simcere Pharmaceutical Group Announces Issuance of GMP Certificate to Simcere Vaxtec
11. Kepner-Tregoe (KT) Announces 2012 International Process Achievement Award Recipients