"This partnership strengthens our ability to meet the needs of our customers, who in many cases, are already served by Emerson Ecologics. This new arrangement will streamline the ordering process for our customers' medical supply needs with just one call. This partnership will also allow us to focus on our core competencies, including clinical research, product support and brand development," said Cliff Clive , CEO, Heel Inc.
Emerson Ecologics offers the complete line of current Heel healthcare practitioner, homeopathic products at the same price as through the manufacturer. Additionally, Emerson carries thousands of products, enabling practitioners to save valuable time and money by selecting from over 275 brands in a single order. Orders can be placed online 24 hours a day at www.emersonecologics.com or by phone at 800.654.4432 from 8:30 am-8:00 pm ET.
About Emerson Ecologics
Founded in 1980, Emerson Ecologics, LLC is the leading distributor of professional-quality nutritional supplements, vitamins and natural health products—representing over 275 brands. Customers include integrative healthcare practitioners, naturopathic, chiropractic and medical doctors, licensed acupuncturists, and nutritionists, as well as their patients. Widely-recognized for their innovative Emerson Quality Program(SM) (EQP), EQP Partners are verified to be compliant with FDA Dietary Supplement cGMP standards to help ensure the safety of supplements. Headquartered in Manchester, NH with distribution centers in Virginia'/>"/>
SOURCE Emerson Ecologics, LLC
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Z-Medica Announces Expanded CE Indications for QuikClot Hemostatic Dressings Supporting Broader Use in Surgical Wound Care
2. Memorial Hospital of Lafayette County Boosts Patient Safety with Expanded Use of Capnography Technology
3. Millstone Medical Outsourcing Expands Medical Device Distribution Services
4. Covance Expands Singapore Central Laboratory by 50 Percent to Meet Clients Increased Asia Pacific Focus
5. Zosano Pharma, Inc. Expands Board of Directors with Addition of Kleanthis G. Xanthopoulos, Ph.D.
6. Coghlin Companies Bolsters Website with Expanded Video Content
7. Relievant Medsystems Achieves Completion of Interim Safety Data Analysis of Intracept in SMART Pivotal Study and Expands Senior Leadership Team
8. Western Maryland Health System Expands Use of Versus RTLS to Enhance Staff Safety
9. Managed Health Care Associates, Inc. (MHA) Released Results of Sixth Annual Independent Long Term Care Member Study with Expanded Specialty Pharmacy Findings
10. Compass Diversified Holdings Expands Term Loan Facility by $30 Million and Lowers Interest Rate by 1.25%
11. Phonak Expands Its Quest Platform with New Product Lines