SYDNEY, August 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Has your hospital faced transcription problems while handling 24*7 emergency calls?
Or does the hospital staff have had to tackle more than a fair share of reimbursement issues due to increased workload and inadvertent errors in the patient data?
Or maybe you have effective transcription support staff in your hospital for a particular specialty but receiving comparatively low report volume, making it a financial white elephant?
If you are facing any of these or similar issues, it is time to seriously consider a practical solution for your transcription needs.
Med DataCare Pro, a healthcare service provider since 1999, offers customized value-added medical transcription solutions to metamorphose your transcription department in to an efficient and profitable one.
Medical typing and documentation is an important function for all healthcare institutions like hospitals, individual practices, pathology labs and radiology diagnostic centers across Australia. It is the first significant point of the healthcare management process impacting the entire range of activities including providing accurate and reliable data for optimized patient care and streamlining an effective reimbursement process.
Let's see why Med DataCare Pro suits all your transcription requirements as a unique practice, whether you are a multispecialty hospital or an individual practice.
- The most important ingredient in the entire transcription process is the intellectual capital of qualified and experienced Medical Typing experts with wide-ranging experience across specialties. Our huge pool of qualified and certified transcription experts with in-depth knowledge of their specialty and consistently upgraded use of latest software, you can be assured of precise and reliable services. Our medical typists also ensure that the transcripts comply with Australian healthcare policies as well as procedures and laws under patient confidentiality.
- Accurate and efficient transcription can aid in improving your revenue cycle management by providing accurate, precise and reliable data which can work wonders in improving the veracity of your patients' records, billing, coding and claim-filing, and complying with various healthcare regulations. One right step in the beginning can help in streamlining your entire revenue generation process.
- You can make your budget work harder for you by cutting down on infrastructure as well as maintenance requirements for dictation and transcription equipment; maintenance costs would cost you around a sixth of your equipment costs. Along with that you do not need to worry constantly about the latest technological upgrades and mandatory compliances if you select an experienced and professional transcription company to look after your medical typing.
Med DataCare Pro takes care of the entire process including convenient dictation delivery systems, transmission, audio typing, Quality Analysis and returning the transcribed scripts in much shorter time cost-effectively.
- You can free up time, resources and money to improve your core competencies such as patient care. Hospitals as well as individual practices can ease the workload of their trained staff and utilize them for more productive areas such as patient care and research.
- You can outsource your medical typing needs completely or partially as suits your requirement. Moreover, staff taken suddenly ill or absent for any number of reason, sudden spike in report volume or night time coverage -Med DataCare Pro supports all transcription emergencies including overflows, backlogs and part-time requirement while providing impeccable and cost-effective services within reasonable TAT.
- Medical Typing services in large hospital can have uniquely customized demands including specific formatting and style requirements for individual physicians as well as prioritizing of various reports such as discharge summary statements.These requirements can be efficiently handled by Med DataCare Pro experts who are used to handling such requests from multiple clients.
In present times of crunched deadlines, rising healthcare expenses coupled with gigabytes of health and technology information released every day, it has become almost impossible for physicians to optimally manage the various aspects of their profession within the limited resources of their routine staff. In fact, it makes good business sense to outsource the non-core areas of your work to save your time, effort and resources.
Accurate and reliable clinical documentation which caters to various specialties can support the physicians and their staff by positively impacting their operational, financial as well as strategic well being. Med DataCare, recommended by revenue management consultants and hospital administration consultants for their expert services in the field of medical typing, is fast becoming a sought after transcription solutions provider across Australia.
Med DataCare Pro have close to a dozen years of experience as a healthcare service provider. We are based in multiple locations which gives us the required exposure to handle regulations of all geographies across Australia.
For more information visit:- Medical typing Australia, medical transcription services, Benefits of Medical transcription, Free 7 day Trial Medical Transcription, Free Olympus Digital Voice Recorder
Contact: Related medicine technology :1
Prerna Gupta, Media Relations
Level 8, 65 York Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Tel : +61(0)2-8014-4813
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
. Symphony Corporation Acquires JGI to Provide End-to-End Services for Healthcare IT2
. HCI Introduces 13" Low Voltage Swing Arm Television for Healthcare3
. McNeil Consumer Healthcare Announces Plans for New Dosing Instructions for TYLENOL® Products4
. Bayer HealthCare Provides Nearly $2.5 Million to Advance Hemophilia Research and Patient Care5
. Diverse Elders Coalition Urges President Obama, Congressional Leaders to Protect Seniors Access to Home Healthcare6
. ARKRAY Awarded Blood Glucose Meters Agreement With the Premier Healthcare Alliance for Non-Acute Members7
. Top 5 Ways to Get Insider Track on Healthcare, Pharma & Biotech Discoveries & Latest News8
. PolyGel Signs Long Term Exclusive Agreement With Chinas Largest Distributor of Healthcare Products9
. Pharma Market Research Evolving to Fit Changing Healthcare Industry Dynamics10
. Berkery Noyes Releases First Half 2011 M&A Report for the Pharma and Healthcare Information and Technology Industry11
. Dr. Karol Sikora Accepts Appointment to MEI Healthcare Groups Board of Directors