- Market size and company share data for Healthcare IT market categories – Hospital Information Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within two market categories. Data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Segments inlcude Electronic Medical Records, (EMR), Pharmacy Information Systems, Laboratory Information Systems, Clinical Decision Support Systems, Cardiology Information Systems, PACS, Radiology Information Systems (RIS) and Others.
- 2009 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the two market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Sweden Healthcare IT market.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Cerner Corporation, Agfa-Gevaert, McKesson, and Philips Healthcare.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Explore investment opportunites in the market.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 8
2.1 What is This Report About? 8
3 HealthCare IT in Sweden 9
3.1 HealthCare IT, Market Segmentation 9
3.2 Healthcare IT, Sweden, Overall Revenue (
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved