13. Incorporate lab results
25. Encryption when changing electronic health information2. Clinical decision support
14. Patient lists
26. Accounting of disclosures3. Advance directives
15. Medication reconciliation
27. Electronic copy of health information: discharge summary4. Drug-drug/drug-allergy checks
16. Education resources
28. Electronic copy of discharge information5. Drug-formulary checks
17. Automate measure calculation
29. Record Demographics6. Problem list
18. Access control7. Medication list
19. Emergency access8. Allergy list
20. Automatic log-off9. Vital signs
21. Audit log10. Body mass index
22. Integrity11. Growth charts
23. Authentication12. Smoking status
24. General encryptionAbout Health Care Systems, Inc.
Health Care Systems, Inc. specializes in patient safety solutions for hospital information systems. Our integration capabilities, pharmacy information systems, medication reconciliation, electronic medication administration record, and meaningful use solutions uniquely position HCS to bring integration, efficiency and accuracy to patient care. HCS utilizes the latest technology to successfully integrate with other systems within the health care industry. Additional information is available at www.hcsinc.net.
The Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT®) is an independent, 501(c)3 nonprofit organization with the public mission of accelerating the adoption of robust, interoperable health information technology. The Commission has been certifying e
|SOURCE Health Care Systems, Inc.|
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved