A revenue breakdown follows:
Plasma disposables revenue was $68.1 million for the quarter, down 1%, and $200.7 million year-to-date, up 2%. Fiscal 2012 third quarter plasma revenue was very strong representing a challenging comparable year over year. On the strength of a high-single digit percentage growth forecast for the fourth quarter, the Company expects its plasma business growth to be at the lower end of the previously estimated range of 4-6% in fiscal 2013.
Platelet disposables revenue was $45.1 million for the quarter, up 2%, and $125.6 million year-to-date, up 1%, with continued benefit from strong sales in emerging markets. Red cell disposables revenue was $11.8 million for the quarter, down 3%, and $35.8 million year-to-date, flat with the prior year period. Red cell disposables revenue was flat with the prior year on a year-to-date basis in a soft market as the Company leveraged its IMPACT® selling approach to advance Blood Management Solutions. The Company expects its blood center revenue to be flat organically in fiscal 2013.
Whole blood revenue was $54.9 million for the quarter and $83.5 million year-to-date, in line with expectations, and the Company is affirming its previous guidance for whole blood revenue of $135-$145 million for fiscal 2013.Hospital
Surgical disposables revenue was $18.9 million for the quarter, up 9%, and $56.0 million year-to-date, up 14%. Notably, this was the sixth consecutive quarterly increase as the Cell Saver Elite device continues to capture market share. Recent strong equipment sales, including a 77% year-to-date increase in China, drove near term disposables growth.
Disposables revenue from the OrthoPAT&
SOURCE Haemonetics Corporation
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Haemonetics Provides Update on Hemerus Medical, LLC Acquisition
2. Haemonetics Completes Acquisition of Palls Transfusion Medicine Business
3. Haemonetics Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Pall Corporations Blood Collection, Filtration and Processing Product Lines For $551 Million
4. Haemonetics Signs Definitive Agreement To Acquire Hemerus Medical, LLC
5. PAREXEL International Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Results
6. Lilly Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2012 Results, Revises 2013 EPS Guidance
7. Danaher Reports Record Fourth Quarter 2012 Results
8. Encision Reports 10% Product Revenue Increase in Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2013 Results
9. Education and Collaboration Key to Continued Progress in Fighting Rogue Online Prescription Drug Sellers, Reports NABP
10. Uroplasty Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
11. Cepheid Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Results