DUBLIN, December 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9k9qm/urological) has announced the addition of the "Urological Catheters - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Urological Catheters in Thousand Units and US$ Million by the following Product Segments:
- Dialysis Catheters (Hemodialysis, & Peritoneal)
- Urinary Catheters (Foley, Intermittent, & External/Condom)
The report profiles 68 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- AngioDynamics, Inc.
- Astra Tech, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Coloplast A/S
- Cook Medical
- Covidien PLC
- Hollister, Inc.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Rochester Medical Corporation
- Teleflex, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Global Market Overview & Analysis
2. Key Growth Drivers & Inhibitors
3. Market Dynamics
4. Global Urological Devices Market
5. Dialysis Market Overview
6. Urinary Incontinence: A Medical Perspective
7. Product Overview
8. Complications Of Catheterization
9. Recent Industry Activity
10. Product Innovations/Introductions/ Approvals
11. Focus On Select Players
12. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
6. The Middle East
7. Latin America
IV. Competitive Landscape
Total Companies Profiled: 68 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 82)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9k9qm/urological
|SOURCE Research and Markets|
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved