DALLAS, July 14, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ReportsnReports.com adds "Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment Market by Package Type (Blister, Strip, Bottle, Tube, Aseptic Packaging, Wrapping, Labeling & Serialization), by Product Type (Tablet, Powder, Cream, Syrup, Aseptic Liquid, Aerosol) - Global Forecast to 2018" and "Pharmaceutical Packaging Market by Packaging Type (Plastic bottles, Blister packs, Caps & Closures, Ampoules, Vials and Others) Raw Material (Plastics, Paper & Paperboard, Glass, Aluminum foils), and Drug Delivery Type – Global Trends & Forecast to 2018" reports to its store.
The pharmaceutical packaging equipment market has a high-growth potential owing to a majority of the drugs going off-patent in the forecast period and resultant genericization.. However, factors such as the increasing cost of raw materials, the increasingly competitive environment, the use of refurbished packaging equipment for cost-cutting activities that are preferred among smaller pharmaceutical manufacturers in the emerging markets across APAC and the Latin American region may represent a significant challenge for the market growth during the forecast period of 2013 to 2018.
Besides the structural market drivers, there are strong geographic drivers for the growth of the pharmaceutical packaging equipment market. The economic situation and cost-containment issues have diverted the attention of pharmaceutical packaging equipment manufacturers from the North American and European regions to the emerging markets such as India, China, and Brazil. Major companies are establishing their subsidiaries in these regions and are investing in building stronger footholds in these countries. The Asia-Pacific'/>"/>
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Top buyers including Atico, Coles Group Asia, Kmart, Staples, Office Depot and Target Australia pre-registered to attend Global Sources spring China Sourcing Fairs
2. ConvaTec Donates $10,000 To AAWC Global Volunteers Program Through SAWC Walk For Wellness
3. Qmed, the Leading Global MedTech Industry Resource, Partners with Clarimed, to Provide the Medical Manufacturing and Healthcare Industry with FDA Reports on Adverse Events
4. Attendees Save Up To $800 on Global Healthcare Conferences in 2012 by Registering Through Global Information Inc.
5. Kelyniam Global Inc. Reports Record Cranial Implant Revenues in the 1st Quarter of 2012
6. Varian Medical Systems and Siemens Healthcare Announce Global Collaboration to Advance Clinical Capabilities and Offerings in Radiotherapy and Radiosurgery
7. Ultra Clean to Present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Technology, Media & Telcom Conference
8. Axis Global Logistics Names Mr. Thomas Brennan, Vice President Strategic Accounts & Life Sciences
9. Angeion Appoints Matthew S. Margolies as Executive Vice President - Global Sales
10. OTC Pharmaceuticals: Global Industry Almanac, MarketLine
11. Global Pharmaceutical Leaders All Converging in Parsippany, New Jersey on September 11-12, 2012 for Breakthrough Event