DUBLIN, Aug. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Peptide Cancer Therapeutics Market & Pipeline Insight 2014" report to their offering.
The conventional methods developed to prevent and eradicate the prevalence of cancer have achieved limited success in cancer treatment. These methods are confined to low specificity, safety and large number of side effects, which prompted the researchers to look for a better solution. It has been discovered that peptides can be used for effective and viable treatment of cancer without having disadvantages of conventional methods. The quintessential for using peptide cancer therapeutics is that they have high specificity, safety and efficacy which is not provide by therapeutics available in market.
The completion of human genome sequencing has helped in the research and development of peptide cancer therapeutics. The data allowed the researchers to look deep into the root cause of cancer hidden in human genome. This has allowed targeting cancer cells with high accuracy; thus, increasing the probability of treatment with high success rates. Using this data several novel molecules are being developed, which will have higher stability, effective delivery and minimal or no side-effects.
Peptide cancer therapeutics has edge in treating rare type of cancers. Conventional approaches of cancer treatments are unable to treat them successfully. Sometimes these approaches cannot be used due to unspecificity or they are not effective at all. For instance, brain cancer is a rare type of cancer that falls in this category.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Peptide Cancer Therapeutics
2. Mechanism of Peptide Cancer Therapeutics
3. Peptide Cancer Therapeutics Market Outlook
4. Peptide Cancer Therapeutics Market Dynamics
5. Peptide Cancer Therapeutics Market Future Growth Prospects
6. Peptide Cancer Drug Clinical Pipeline by Phase, Indication, Company & Country
7. Marketed Peptide Cancer Drug Insight by Indication, Country & Company
8. Suspended & Discontinued Peptide Cancer Drug in Clinical Trial by Phase, Indication, Company & Country
9. Competitive Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g4z6rf/global_peptide
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
|SOURCE Research and Markets|
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved