DUBLIN, February 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rp4pg8/molecular) has announced the addition of the "Molecular Diagnostics Reports Bundle" report to their offering.
The Molecular Diagnostics Reports Bundle includes the following publications at a 15% discount off the individual reports being purchased separately:
- Molecular Diagnostics in Cancer Testing
- Molecular Diagnostics in Genetic Testing
- Molecular Diagnostics in Infectious Disease Testing
- Molecular Diagnostics Markets
Below are summaries of each report as well as links to purchase the individual titles.
'Molecular Diagnostics in Cancer Testing' (2015)
Molecular diagnostics is a rapidly-advancing area of research and medicine, with new technologies and applications being continually added. The technologies that come under the umbrella of molecular diagnostics include first-generation amplification, DNA probes, fluorescent in-situ hybridization (FISH), second-generation biochips and microfluidics, next-generation signal detection, biosensors and molecular labels, and gene expression profiling using microarrays. These technologies are improving the discovery of therapeutic molecules for cancer, the screening, diagnosis and classification of cancer patients, and the optimization of drug therapy. 'Molecular Diagnostics in Genetic Testing' (2013)
Molecular diagnostics in genetic testing brings advanced analytical techniques to the diagnosis and treatment of genetic disorders. The confluence of breakthroughs in genomics and proteomics and the development of microarray devices to measure analytes in the blood and various body tissues are driving significant growth in the segment. Major developments include the integration of specialty labs and gene expression profiling into clinical practice, the introduction and rapid growth of cell-free fetal DNA prenatal testing, the advancement of companion diagnostics for drug development, the widespread installed base of automated instruments for molecular testing and the development of personalized medicine.
'Molecular Diagnostics in Infectious Disease Testing' (2015)
This report describes the specific segment of the in vitro diagnostics market known as molecular diagnostics testing for infectious disease. In the current medical diagnostics market, molecular diagnostics in infectious disease testing offers one of the most promising areas for growth and innovation. The confluence of breakthroughs in genomics and proteomics--along with the development of microarray devices to measure analytes in the blood--has led to this revolutionary market development. Specifically, molecular diagnostics offers the power of advanced analytical techniques to diagnose infectious diseases. Whereas before, the detection of many infectious agents was slow and expensive due to reliance upon culturing methods, researchers are now at the cusp of overcoming such limitations via the use of nucleic acid-mediated molecular diagnostics testing.
'Molecular Diagnostics Markets' (2013)
The technologies that constitute molecular diagnostics--like first-generation amplification, DNA probes, fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH), second-generation biochips and microfluidics, next-generation signal detection, biosensors, and molecular labels--are influencing the discovery of therapeutic molecules, the screening and diagnosis of patients, and the optimization of drug therapy. In the past few years, this rapidly evolving field has seen several fascinating developments. This report describes the specific market segment of the in vitro diagnostics market known as molecular diagnostics and includes all of the generally accepted clinical analytical activities in use today. It examines the prevalent clinical-measurement devices, as well as their reagents and supplies as utilized in hospitals, clinics, large reference laboratories and doctor's offices.
Key Topics Covered:
Table of Contents - Molecular Diagnostics in Cancer Testing
2. Introduction to Molecular Diagnostics
3. Cancer Diagnostics Molecular Testing Market
4. Molecular Diagnostic Tests for Cancer
6. Reimbursement and Billing
7. Government Regulation
8. Business Decisions Using Molecular Diagnostic Tests in Drug Development
9. Company Profiles
Table of Contents - Molecular Diagnostics in Genetic Testing
2. Role of Molecular Diagnostics and Opportunities in the Genetic Testing Sector
3. Introduction to Molecular Diagnostics Technology for Genetic Testing
4. Business Landscape for Molecular Diagnostics in Genetic Testing
5. Molecular Diagnostic Assays and Select Laboratories for Genetic Testing on the Market
6. Reimbursement and Billing Landscape for Molecular Diagnostic Genetic Testing
7. Regulatory Issues for Genetic Testing
8. Business Decisions, Strategic Outlook and Recommendations Using Molecular Diagnostic Tests in Genetic Testing
9. Company Profiles
Table of Contents - Molecular Diagnostics in Infectious Disease Testing
2. Introduction to Molecular Diagnostics for Infectious Disease Testing
3. Infectious Disease Diagnostics Molecular Testing Market
4. Molecular Diagnostic Testing Technology for Infectious Disease Testing
6. Reimbursement and Billing Landscape for Molecular Diagnostics Testing for Infectious Disease
7. Regulatory Requirements
8. Business Decisions using Molecular Diagnostic Tests in Infectious Disease Testing
9. Economics of Anti-Microbial Drug Resistance: The Persistent Need for Antibacterials
10. Company Profiles
Table of Contents - Molecular Diagnostics Markets
2. Introduction to Molecular Diagnostics and PCR Technology
3. Nucleic Acid Test Applications
4. Trends in Molecular Diagnostics
5. Molecular Diagnostics Automated Instrumentation Approved for Market by the FDA
6. Market Trends and Forecasts
7. Company Profiles
8. Market Overview
- ARCA biopharma
- Abbott Laboratories
- Adnavance Technologies, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies
- Ambry Genetics
- American Diagnostica
- Applied Biosystems, Inc. (now Life Technologies)
- ArcticDx, Inc.
- Arcxis Biotechnologies
- Atlas Genetics
- Aureon Laboratories
- AutoGenomics, Inc
- BG Medicine
- Beckman Coulter
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- BioGenex Laboratories, Inc
- BioHelix Corporation
- Biotage AB
- Biotest AG
- Caliper Life Sciences, Inc.
- Clarient, Inc.
- CombiMatrix Corporation
- CytoCore, Inc.
- Cytocell Technologies Ltd.
- DiagnoCure, Inc.
- EXACT Sciences Corporation
- EntroGen, Inc
- Enzo Biochem
- EraGen Biosciences
- Exact Sciences Corporation
- Exagen Diagnostics, Inc.
- Exiqon A/S
- Ferrer inCode
- GenMark Diagnostics, Inc.
- Gene Express
- GeneOhm Sciences
- Genera Biosystems
- Genmark Diagnostics, Inc
- Genomic Health, Inc.
- Genomix Biotech
- Genoptix, Inc.
- Genzyme Corporation
- Great Basin Scientific
- Hologic, Inc
- Illumina, Inc
- Innogenetics NV
- InterGenetics, Inc.
- Inverness Medical Innovations
- Invitrogen (Life Technologies)
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Life Technologies Corporation
- Luminex Corporation
- Monogram Biosciences, Inc.
- Myriad Genetics, Inc
- NorDiag ASA
- Nuvera Biosciences
- Orion Genomics
- PANTHER System
- PerkinElmer Genetics
- Progenika, Inc
- QIAGEN NV
- Roche Ltd
- Rosetta Genomics Ltd.
- SABiosciences Corporation
- Sequenom, Inc.
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics (Siemens)
- Signature Genomics
- Source MDx
- Spartan Bioscience, Inc
- Targeted Molecular Diagnostics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Thorne Diagnostics
- Transgenomic, Inc
- U.S. Genomics, Inc.
- Veredus Laboratories
- Xenomics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rp4pg8/molecular
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
|SOURCE Research and Markets|
Copyright©2016 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved