Traditional medical devices include devices (e.g., metallic stents, heart valves, open procedures, general instruments, non-drug coated implantables, large endoscopes, needle based drug delivery, lab based diagnostics etc.) that have been in use over the last two to three decades for the treatment and management of various diseases.
Emerging medical device technologies include devices and technologies (e.g. bioresorbable implants, coated implants and balloons, transcatheter heart valves (TAVR, TMVR), electrophysiology, S-ICDs, cardioMEMS, wireless monitoring, wearable devices, needle-free drug delivery, capsule endoscopes, POC tests, companion diagnostics, etc.), which are relatively new (in practice over the last two to 10 years), advanced and have better outcomes in the treatment and management of world's deadly and chronic diseases. This report is an analytical business tool whose primary purpose is to describe the thorough evaluation of the global market for emerging medical device technologies.
Scope of the Report:
- Detailed study around emerging medical device technologies within general surgery, cardiovascular, diabetes care, gastroenterology, medical imaging/visualization, in vitro diagnostics, neurology, ophthalmology, orthopedic, drug delivery/pain management, surgical/wound care and patient monitoring.
- Target disease demographics and cost burden.
- Regulatory structure.
- Market characterization, unmet need, market size and segmentation.
- Market drivers and restraints.
- Detailed market projections through 2021.
- Competition and market shares.
- Pricing and reimbursement.
- Marketed and pipeline (R&D) products along with descriptions, regulatory status and clinical trials.
- Observations and conclusions regarding the future of medical device technologies.
- Profiles of market participants and associations.
Key Topics Covered:
3: Emerging Device Technologies In Cardiovascular Market
4: Emerging Device Technologies In Orthopedic Market
5: Emerging Device Technologies In Neurology Market
6: Emerging Device Technologies In Diabetes Care Market
7: Emerging Diagnostic Technologies In In Vitro Diagnostics Market
8: Needle-Free Drug Delivery Technologies
9: Emerging Device Technologies In Gi Endoscopy Market
10: Other Emerging Medical Device Technologies
11: Regulatory Structure
12: Pricing And Reimbursement
13: Conclusions: Outlook For Emerging Medical Device Technologies
14: Company Profiles
15: Appendix A Industry And Professional Organizations
- 480 Biomedical
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alere Inc.
- Allergan Plc
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Harpoon Medical
- MSDX Inc.
- Myriad Genetics Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7p97mj/global_markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-markets-for-emerging-medical-device-technologies---cardiovascular-orthopedic-neurology-diabetes--in-vitro-diagnostics-markets---research-and-markets-300408848.html
Related medicine technology :
1. Preparative and Process Chromatography Market by Type, Products, End User - Global Forecasts to 2021
2. Aralez to Present at the RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference
3. Global Allergy Partnering 2010 to 2017
4. Global $44.6 Billion Next Generation Cancer Diagnostics Market Analysis & Trends 2016 - Function, Application, Cancer Type, Technology Forecasts to 2025 - Research and Markets
5. Global Orthopaedic Imaging Market to be Valued at US$ 12.4 Billion During 2016-2026
6. Global Antibacterial Drugs Market to 2022: Antibacterial Drug Market will Hit $35.6 Billion by 2022, as Efforts Increase to Tackle Antimicrobial Resistance - Research and Markets
7. Global $16.2 Billion Needle Free Diabetes Management Market 2017 - Device Type, Management Type Forecast to 2025 - Research and Markets
8. Global Hybrid Operating Suites Market Analysis and Trends 2016 - Device & Application Forecasts to 2025 - Research and Markets
9. Denovo Biopharma plans to launch a Global Phase 3 Trial of DB102 (Enzastaurin) in Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
10. Global Drug Discovery Technologies Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025
11. Charleston Laboratories, Inc. Announces Senior Global Regulatory Hire