Rapid enhancements in drug discovery technologies leading to developments in proteomics and genomics have essentially had a greater impact on injectable drug delivery market. The number of injectable drugs to be introduced in medium to long term future is expected to be significant, to outweigh the threat from advanced alternative drug delivery technologies. Additionally increasing innovation in alternative technologies has extended the focus of injectable market participants on issues such injector design, convenience and painless modes of injectables and customization. The aligned pharmaceutical industries are actively collaborating with drug delivery companies to effectively target the patient concerns. Such strategic issues are driving the market significantly. The changing market trends, compels the industry participants to have extended clarity on market dynamics, increasing innovation from alternative technologies and threat from competitors in injectable drug delivery market to sustain their market position.
This report highlights the global injectable drug delivery market segmented as below
* Injectable systems (Sustained Release Injectable Systems, Needleless Systems Microneedle Injectors, Liposomal Systems/ PEGylation, Novel Injectable Technologies)
* By mode of drug delivery (Intradermal, Subcutaneous, Intramuscular, Intravenous, Intraosseous, intraperitoneal)
* By Therapeutics (Diabetes, Hepatitis C, Oncology, Rheumatoid Arthritis etc)
* By Reusability (Reusable, Disposable, Pre-filled, Custom)
* By Drug Classes (Antimuscarinics, Cytokines, Dopamine, Hematopoietics, Human Growth Hormone etc)
Our analysis would enable the industry players to get acquainted with the upcoming trends, opportunities and challenges in the market along with a detailed analysis of the sub-markets as well. The report will size all the sub markets and also giv
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved