The Global Anti-Infective Vaccine market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 5.88% during 2016-2021.
Surging old age population, rising polluted drinking water, development of bioterrorism combined with rising technological development in vaccine industry, growing awareness towards individual health along with initiative taken by various government and non-government institutions have been driving the demand for anti-infective vaccines. Rising incidences of typhoid, TB, hepatitis and other virus borne diseases will drive the market for anti-infective vaccines market. Further, rising concerns over bioterrorism due to biological weapons along with increasing focus on the immunization programmes for prevention of diseases have been contributing in the growth of Anti Infective Vaccines.
Among the types of bacterial diseases, market is expected to be driven by typhoid and TB, mainly due to high number of cases in developing regions. However, antiviral vaccines will continue to generate major revenue due to increases R&D expenses along with rising number cases for various diseases like Influenza and ZIKA virus in developed regions.While developed regions will continue to dominate the market in terms of revenue, emerging nations are expected to respond to the market optimistically due to the developing healthcare infrastructure and rising focus on healthcare among the growing middle class population along with escalating expenditure on immunization programmes by various NGO's.
- CSL Limited
- Emergent Biosolutions
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Protein Sciences Corporation
- Sanofi Pasteur Inc.
- Serum Institute Of India Pvt. Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendation
4. Global Anti-infective Vaccines Market: Product Overview
5. Global Anti-infective Vaccines Market: Growth and Forecast
6. Global Anti-Bacterial Vaccines Market: Growth and Forecast
7. Global Anti-Viral Vaccines Market: Growth and Forecast
8. Global Anti-infective Vaccines Market - By Disease
9. Global Anti-Infective vaccines- Pipeline Analysis
10. North America Anti-infective Vaccines Market: Sizing and Growth
11. North America Anti-Infective Vaccines Market- By Disease
12. Europe Anti-Infective Vaccines Market: Sizing and Growth
13. Europe Anti-Infective Vaccines Market- By Disease
14. APAC Anti-Infective Vaccines Market: Sizing and Growth
15. APAC Anti-Infective Vaccines Market- By Disease
16. ROW Anti-Infective Vaccines Market
17. Market Dynamics
18. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
19. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kxkc8m/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-anti-infective-vaccine-market---forecast-to-grow-588-by-2021---driven-by-rising-technological-development-in-vaccine-industry---research-and-markets-300417632.html
Related medicine technology :
1. Global Information Online Market Research Portal Provides Complimentary Sample Service for Customers to Preview Reports by Global Industry Analysts
2. Cumberland Pharmaceuticals To Present At The UBS Global Healthcare Conference In New York
3. The Rockley Group and Content Rules Ink Deal to Extend Global Reach
4. AcelRx Pharmaceuticals to Present at the UBS Global Healthcare Conference
5. Amgen To Present At The UBS Global Life Sciences Conference
6. HeartWare Presentation At The 2013 UBS Global Healthcare Conference To Be Webcast
7. Nektar Therapeutics President and CEO, Howard W. Robin, To Present at the 2013 UBS Global Healthcare Conference in New York City
8. PENTAX Medical And Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Joint Innovation And Global Leadership In Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems
9. Orexigen Therapeutics to Present at the UBS Global Healthcare Conference
10. TRACE Releases 2012 Global Enforcement Report
11. Valeant Pharmaceuticals To Present At 34th Annual Goldman Sachs Global Healthcare Conference