DUBLIN, Ireland, October 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gcksr4/animalveterinary) has announced the addition of the "Animal/Veterinary Vaccines Market by Products, Diseases & Technology - Global Forecast to 2018" report to their offering.
The Global Animal Vaccines Market Is In Its Growth Phase And Is Poised To Cross The $8 Billion Mark By 2018
The main drivers the growth of the market include increasing incidences of zoonotic diseases in humans; growing prevalence of animal diseases; and increasing investments by government bodies, animal welfare associations, and leading players.
Another factor driving the growth in this space is the continuous innovation and introduction of new products in the market. Since 2012, more than 20 new products have been launched, showing the huge potential for growth in this arena. However, increasing maintenance costs for vaccines and the shift towards vegetarian food by consumers will restrict the growth of the market to some extent. With the growing awareness of animal health in emerging economies, new entrants as well as established players have huge opportunities by introducing novel vaccines like DNA and recombinant vaccines and by entering into emerging countries. The global market for animal vaccines is estimated to be worth $5.8 billion by 2013 and is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 8.1% to reach $8.6 billion by 2018.
Europe accounts for the largest share of the veterinary vaccines market, followed by North America'/>"/>
SOURCE Research and Markets
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. mHealth Apps & Solutions Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
2. Anti-Adhesion Products - Global Strategic Business Report
3. Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) Devices - Market Growth Analysis, 2009-2015
4. Global Strategic Business Radiopharmaceuticals Report 2013-2018: High Costs of Drug Development Piques Manufacturers
5. Electrophysiology Devices Market is Expected to Reach USD 5.5 Billion Globally in 2019: Transparency Market Research
6. Hyland Software Partners with the Global Center for Healthcare Innovation in Cleveland
7. Additional Results of Global Primary Biliary Cirrhosis Study Group Analysis to be Presented at AASLD Annual Meeting
8. UBM Canon, the Global Authority on the MedTech Industry, Announces the Launch of MedTech World
9. Dental Restorative Supplies - Global Strategic Business Report - 2013-2018
10. Life Technologies and Advanced Cell Diagnostics Sign Global Distribution Agreement
11. Overcoming Regional Marketplace Complexities to Successfully Launch a Global Brand Website