German District Court Finds RENASYS™ GO NPWT System Non-infringing
SCHENEFELD, Germany, Aug. 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Advanced Wound Management division of Smith & Nephew Inc., a subsidiary of Smith & Nephew plc. (LSE: SN; NYSE: www.smith-nephew.com.
+44 (0)20 7401 7646
Smith & Nephew
+44 (0)20 7404 5959
Brunswick Group – London
Brunswick Group – New York
+1 727 399 3766
Senior Vice President
Smith & Nephew Advanced Wound Devices
+49 (0)40 879 744 100
Smith & Nephew Advanced Wound Management
About Smith & Nephew
Smith & Nephew is a global medical technology business with global leadership positions in Orthopaedics; including Reconstruction, Trauma and Clinical Therapies; Sports Medicine; and Advanced Wound Management.
Smith & Nephew is dedicated to helping improve people's lives. The Company prides itself on the strength of its relationships with its surgeons and professional healthcare customers, with whom its name is synonymous with high standards of performance, innovation and trust. The Company operates in 32 countries around the world. Annual sales in 2009 were nearly $3.8 billion.
This press release contains certain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the US Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. In particular, statements regarding expected revenue growth and trading margins discussed under "Outlook" are forward-looking statements as are discussions of our product pipeline. These statements, as well as the phrases "aim", "plan", "intend", "anticipate", "well-placed", "believe", "estimate", "expect", "target", "consider" and similar expressions, are generally intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other important factors (including, but not limited to, the outcome of litigation, claims and regulatory approvals) that could cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Smith & Nephew, or industry results, to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Please refer to the documents that Smith & Nephew has filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission under the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including Smith & Nephew's most recent annual report on Form 20F, for a discussion of certain of these factors.
All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to Smith & Nephew as of the date hereof. All written or oral forward-looking statements attributable to Smith & Nephew or any person acting on behalf of Smith & Nephew are expressly qualified in their entirety by the foregoing. Smith & Nephew does not undertake any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement contained herein to reflect any change in Smith & Nephew's expectation with regard thereto or any change in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statement is based.
<> Trademark of Smith & Nephew. Certain marks registered US Patent and Trademark Office.
|SOURCE Smith & Nephew Inc.|
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Genzyme and Bayer Schering Pharma AG, Germany Announce Start of Phase 3 Program with Alemtuzumab for Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
2. Kiadis Pharma Announces Collaboration With the Julius Maximilians University of Wurzburg, Germany
3. Helix Receives Approval to Open Sites in Germany for its Ongoing Clinical Trial With Topical Interferon Alpha-2b in Patients With Ano-Genital Warts
4. German Innovation for HIV/AIDS Diagnostics has Been Used 2.5 Million Times in 2008
5. STALLERGENES: Oralair(R) Grasses Obtains a Pediatric MA(1) in Germany
6. Award-Winning Medical Technology From Germany
7. BioStorage Technologies, Inc., Accelerates European Expansion with Opening of New German Facility
8. Enigma Diagnostics Showcases Its Unique Fully Automated rtPCR Based ML (Mini-Laboratory) Instrument For Point-of-Care Testing at MEDICA 2009 In Dusseldorf, Germany
9. Tekia Enters Into Distribution Agreement With Fritz Ruck/T-MED, Germany to Market Its Accommodative Intraocular Lens to Treat Presbyopia
10. Dune Medical Devices Announces Positive Interim Results From EU MarginProbe™ Study Presented at German Breast Cancer Society Meeting
11. Parker Waichman Alonso LLP and Affiliated Lawfirms Have Filed a Class Action Lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York Against Merck & Co., Inc. and Schering-Plough Corporation