The GeneChip(R) HTA generates a vast amount genetic data. In order to make the tremendous amount of data generated useful, Affymetrix provides the Affymetrix® Transcriptome Analysis Console (TAC) Software, which aids in the visualization of data and provides the capability to easily visualize expression changes at the gene and exon level as well as to drill down into alternatively spliced exons. The TAC software allows investigators to obtain biologically meaningful results in days rather than months.
The GeneChip(R) HTA combined with the simple, yet powerful TAC Software can help advance human disease research and clinical translational medicine by providing the most comprehensive view of the transcriptome offered in a commercial microarray and by supporting analysis solutions that enable researchers to obtain biologically-relevant results quickly without the need for complex bioinformatic analysis.
About Gentris Corporation
Founded in 2001, Gentris is located in Research Triangle Park, NC, where it provides pharmacogenomics and biorepository support for all phases of clinical studies and genomic biomarker programs. The Company works with academic and industry leaders to translate innovations in pharmacogenomics into safer, more effective medicines, which can lead to accelerated drug development and improvement in patient care globally.
Affymetrix technology is used by the world's top pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and biotechnology companies, as well as leading academic, government, and nonprofit research institutes. More than 23,700 peer-reviewed papers have been published using the technology. Affymetrix is headquartered in
SOURCE Gentris Corporation
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Gentris Integrated Biorepository Receives Accreditation From The College of American Pathologists
2. Gentris Corporation Expands Headquarters, Biorepository
3. Gentris Corporation Announces Collaboration to Study Blood Stability
4. Gentris Corporation Launches New Pharmacogenomics Services
5. Gentris Corporation Partners with the Shanghai Institutes of Preventative Medicine
6. Euclid Systems Corporation signs agreement with Wenzhou Medical University to promote the use of Orthokeratology to control myopia progression
7. Unilife Corporation Announces Financial Results For Fiscal Year 2013 Fourth Quarter
8. Celsion Corporation Announces Combined Clinical Data from Two Phase I Trials to be Presented at the 2013 San Antonio Breast Cancer Conference
9. The X-Change Corporation To Announce Corporate Name Change Next Week; New Industry-Driven Branding to Commence For Global Activities, Services, Product Lines, and Website
10. Unilife Corporation To Announce Financial Results For Fiscal Year 2013 Fourth Quarter And Year End On Tuesday, September 10, 2013
11. Arrayit Corporation Holds Successful Meeting with DHK Medical Products CEO