SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GenieMD, a global provider of healthcare software solutions, today announced the availability of its mobile healthcare application that securely tracks, stores and manages personal healthcare information. Its unique, easy to use and proprietary design powered by a world-class comprehensive medical database empowers people to manage and monitor medication and vitamin intake, track and store various health indicators including blood pressure, glucose levels, cholesterol results, as well as, track and share day-to-day exercise routines. GenieMD also provides a customizable emergency contacts profile among other outstanding health management tools.
GenieMD believes the more people are involved in their health, the more they will be able to manage and have a positive impact on it. Unlike other point solution healthcare apps, GenieMD provides a wide range of health management tools in one offering to help individuals and their healthcare providers effectively view personal health data to better manage their well-being.
GenieMD APP Features:
- Medication Manager – Enter personal medications and vitamins from the world-class database and add them to the medication manager. Set intake reminders, refill notifications as well as doctor and lab appointment reminders. GenieMD will also automatically crosscheck the profile for all known drug-to-drug, drug-to-allergy, and drug-to-condition interactions and warn of possible adverse drug reactions when introducing a new medication into a routine.
- Vitals and Conditions – Track changes in blood pressure, glucose levels, cholesterol results, weight, height and BMI measurements, sleep patterns, emotions, asthma triggers and more. GenieMD generates customized reports to help people review their health trends with healthcare providers to make more informed medical decisions.
- Track and Share Exercise Routines – Simple. Fun. Motivating. Track and log all types of exercise activities with calories burned and generate personalized reports to review performance.
- Emergency Contacts Profile – The ability to create a personal emergency contacts listing to immediately notify in an emergency or if medical assistance is needed. GenieMD also provides quick access to direct phone numbers and reliable information pertaining to Poison Control, Red Cross, Natural Disasters & Severe Weather, Chemical Emergencies, Outbreaks, Amber Alert Information, Domestic Violence resources, Suicide Prevention, and more.
- Comprehensive Medical Database – Pulling from a comprehensive proprietary medical database as well as government published databases, GenieMD provides access to variety of patient educational content to help people with their medications adherence as well as managing conditions they may be treating and monitoring.
You can download GenieMD from the Apple App Store:
Official Website: http://www.geniemd.com
GenieMD, a global provider of healthcare software solutions, combines the latest in software technologies with medical science. Our cloud-based healthcare platform and associated applications empower users to better manage and understand their overall health.
GenieMD offers an intuitive mobile app to help you better communicate with your healthcare provider, track medical progress, and make informed decisions to improve your long-term well being. The company is privately owned and based in Silicon Valley and San Francisco, CA.
Michael Gorman Related medicine technology :1
(925) 460-9191 x212
. Save Up To 25% on International Biotech and Healthcare, and Pharmaceutical Conferences by Registering Through GII2
. GHX WebConnect Fuels Healthcare Efficiency at 2012 Olympics3
. RoundTable Healthcare Partners Announces Sale of Aspen Surgical Products Holding, Inc. to Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.4
. Vibra Healthcare Announces Agreement To Manage Two Acute Rehabilitation Hospitals5
. eCardio Supports the Carolinas HealthCare Foundation Through Grant for Heart Of A Champion Day6
. TSI Healthcare adds Arthritis and Rheumatology Associates of Palm Beach to growing list of Rheumatology Clients7
. ViiV Healthcare Expands Commitment to Addressing Gaps in Paediatric HIV Research, Care and Treatment8
. Berkery Noyes Releases First Half 2012 M&A Report For the Healthcare/Pharma Information and Technology Industry9
. Carolinas HealthCare System and Edison Nation Collaborate to Drive Medical Innovation and Technology10
. Imaging Healthcare Specialists Among the First in the Nation to Offer Imaging Diagnosis for Alzheimers Disease11
. Shionogi-ViiV Healthcare announces positive initial data from phase III study of dolutegravir-based regimen vs Atripla in HIV