MIAMI LAKES, Fla., May 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fuse Science, Inc. (OTCQB: DROP), (www.fusescience.com) a consumer products and delivery technology company that is developing new, patent-pending technologies poised to redefine how consumers receive energy, medicines, vitamins and minerals, announced today that it will hold a business update teleconference and webcast for shareholders and the investment community on Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013 at 4:30 PM ET.
Fuse Science, Inc. CEO, Brian Tuffin will host the call and will be joined by Rubin Hanan , President and COO and Jeanne Hebert , VP of Marketing and Clinical Research. Among the topics the Fuse executives will discuss include; distribution channel progress, third quarter sales growth and marketing updates, and an overview of current developments with the company's science applications.Interested parties can listen to the live teleconference by dialing (877) 407-0782 from the U.S. or (201) 689-8567 for international callers. Individuals may access the live audio webcast by visiting http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=171023.
A replay of the teleconference will be available until June 5, 2013 which can be accessed by dialing (877) 660-6853 if calling within the United States or (201) 612-7415, if calling internationally. Please enter conference ID # 415071 to access the replay. A replay of the webcast will also be archived and available within the investor relations section of the company's web site at www.fusescience.com.
About Fuse Science, Inc.
Fuse Science, Inc. (OTCQB: DROP), is an innovative consumer products holding company based in
'/>"/> SOURCE Fuse Science, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Fuse Science, Inc. DROPS Now Available at PoweredByFuse.com
2. Fuse Science, Inc. adds Major General Robert Dickerson (Ret.) to its Advisory Board
3. Rep. Fattah Announces More Than $10.7 Million in Grants for Neuroscience, Scientific and Medical Research in Philadelphia
4. In basic science, sometimes it takes individual benefactors like Roys Poyiadjis to fuel innovation
5. Cardium to Present at Sachs Associates 2012 Science, Partner, and Investment Forum: Gateway for the Global Life Sciences
6. IRIDEX Receives Final $510,000 From Sale Of Aesthetic Business Unit
7. AVTs Customer Medbox, Inc. Featured in Bloomberg Businessweek
8. Bayer Employee Named Rising Star by Healthcare Businesswomens Association
9. Shelia Barchuk Named a VIP Member of Worldwide Whos Who for Excellence in Business Management
10. Avanir Pharmaceuticals Reports Fiscal 2013 Second Quarter Financial and Business Results
11. Virogens New Business Unit, "The Cannabis Connection," to Focus on High-End Medicinal Marijuana Dispensary Niche within $15-20 Billion Legal Marijuana Market