euticals, a privately owned, international pharmaceutical company. Ferring Pharmaceuticals offers a line of infertility, urology, and orthopaedic products in the U.S. market. They include: BRAVELLE(R) (urofollitropin for injection, purified), MENOPUR(R) and REPRONEX(R) (menotropins for injection, USP), Novarel(R) (chorionic gonadotropin for injection, USP), ENDOMETRIN(R) (progesterone) Vaginal Insert, 100 mg, PROSED(R) DS (methenamine, phenyl salicylate, methylene blue, benzoic acid, hyoscyamine sulfate), DESMOPRESSIN, DEGARELIX for injection and EUFLEXXA(R) (1% sodium hyaluronate).
Ferring Pharmaceuticals specializes in the research, development and commercialization of compounds in general and pediatric endocrinology, urology, orthopaedics, gastroenterology, obstetrics/gynecology, and infertility. For complete prescribing information, call 1-888-FERRING (1-888-337-7464) or visit www.FerringUSA.com.
* Derived through bacterial fermentation
(1) Data on File, Ferring Pharmaceuticals
(2) Altman RD, Rosen JE. Six-month safety and efficacy of non-avian intra-articular hyaluronan in knee osteoarthritis (OA).
(3) Schiavinato A, Finesso M, Cortivo R, & Abatangelo G (2002). Comparison of the effects of intra-articular injections of Hyaluronan and its chemically cross-linked derivative (Hylan G-F20) in normal rabbit knee joints. Clin Exp Rheumatol 20, 445-454.
(4) Goomer RS, Leslie K, Maris T, & Amiel D (2005). Native hyaluronan produces less hypersensitivity than cross-linked hyaluronan. Clin Orthop Relat Res 239-245.
Page: 1 2 3 Related medicine technology :1
|SOURCE Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
. deCODE and Radboud University Discover Common Variants in the Human Genome Conferring Risk of Bladder Cancer2
. Ferring Pharmaceuticals Launches Phase IIIB Trial of Degarelix as Intermittent Therapy3
. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Receives Clearance to Resume Clinical Trials for XIAFLEX(TM)4
. Vion Pharmaceuticals Completes Accrual of 85 Patients to its Pivotal Phase II Trial of Cloretazine(R) (VNP40101M) in Elderly AML5
. Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Announce Receipt of an FDA Action Letter for Bifeprunox, an Investigational Treatment for Schizophrenia6
. Callisto Pharmaceuticals Opens Additional Sites for Phase II Clinical Trial of Atiprimod in Advanced Carcinoid Cancer Patients7
. WallSt.net (www.wallst.net) Updates the Investment Community Through an All-New Interview With RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals CEO8
. Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Presented Positive Preclinical Results of Systemic RNAi Compound for Acute Renal Failure (ARF)9
. Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Doses First Patient in Cotara(R) Phase II Brain Cancer Trial In India10
. Nabi Biopharmaceuticals Announces Second Quarter 2007 Financial Results11
. Access Pharmaceuticals Provides Update on Clinical Development Plan of ProLindac