- Key segments covered include botulinum toxin, hyaluronic acid, particle and polymer fillers, and collagens.
- Annualized market revenues data for 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017. Company shares data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within facial aesthetics market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Allergan, Q-Med AB, Mentor Corporation, Medicis and BioForm Medical.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the facial aesthetics market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the facial aesthetics market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global facial aesthetics market and the factors shaping it.
1 Table of contents
1 Table of contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Introduction 7
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 7
3 Facial Aesthetics – Device Overview 8
3.1 Botox 8
3.2 Hyaluronic Acid Based Dermal Fillers 8
3.3 Particle and Polymer Based Dermal Fillers 8
3.4 Collagen 8
4 Facial Aesthetics, Market Characterization 9
4.1 Facial Aesthetics Market, Global, Revenue
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved