Full prescribing information, including boxed warning, is available at www.zyprexa.com.
Lilly, a leading innovation-driven corporation, is developing a growing portfolio of pharmaceutical products by applying the latest research from its own worldwide laboratories and from collaborations with eminent scientific organizations. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Ind., Lilly provides answers -- through medicines and information -- for some of the world's most urgent medical needs. Additional information about Lilly is available at www.lilly.com.
Zyprexa(R) (olanzapine, Lilly)
This press release contains forward-looking statements about Zyprexa. These statements reflect management's current beliefs; however, as with any pharmaceutical product there are risks and uncertainties in the process of research and development, regulatory review, and commercialization. There is no guarantee that Zyprexa will be approved for the acute treatment of schizophrenia or manic or mixed episodes associated with bipolar I disorder in adolescents, or that, if approved, it will be commercially successful. For further discussion of these and other risks and uncertainties, see Lilly's filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Lilly undertakes no duty to update forward-looking statements.
(1) The National Institute for Mental Illness. "About Mental Illness: Early Onset Schizophrenia." Available at '/>"/>
SOURCE Eli Lilly and Company
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Top Medical Research Centers Form Velos Advisory Group for Service-Oriented Architecture
2. Advanced Life Sciences Announces Outcome of FDAs Anti-Infective Drugs Advisory Committee Review of Restanza(TM) (cethromycin)
3. FDA Advisory Panel Makes Favorable Recommendation for GlaxoSmithKline and Genmabs ARZERRA(TM) (ofatumumab)
4. FDA Advisory Panel Recommends Approval of the SEDASYS(R) System
5. Update on FDA Advisory Committee Meeting on Liraglutide for the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes
6. FDA Advisory Committee Recommends Approval of Multaq(R) (dronedarone)
7. Savient Announces FDAs Advisory Panel to Review Pegloticase for Treatment-Failure Gout Patients
8. AstraZeneca Responds to FDA Joint Advisory Committees Recommendation on SYMBICORT(R)
9. Arthritis Advisory Committee Recommends FDA Approval of Febuxostat for the Treatment of Hyperuricemia in Patients With Gout
10. New Jersey American Water Lifts Precautionary Boil Water Advisory For Middlesex, Somerset and Union Counties
11. Arpida Comments on FDAs Anti-infective Drugs Advisory Committee Outcome