Eye tracking on a technology front can be defined as a sensor technology that enables a device to know exactly where your eyes are focused. It determines your presence, attention, focus, drowsiness, consciousness or other mental states. Globally increasing focus on neuromarketing & market research is expected to remain key growth driver for the eye tracking market during the period of study.
Geographically North America is expected to account for the largest share of the overall eye tracking market in 2016 due to higher usage of technologies in various practices. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for eye tracking. The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate, followed by Europe, because of the extensive R&D carried out by various players in this region that benefits manufacturers in product development. The Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing region in terms of technological advancement, healthcare, marketing, and so on. These are the major driving forces of eye tracking market in Asia-Pacific.
This report identifies the global eye tracking market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global eye tracking market.
- Tobii AB
- Sensomotoric Instruments GmbH
- Eyetracking, Inc
- LC Technologies
- The Eyetribe
- Mira Metrix, Inc
- Smart Eye AB.
- Eyetech Digital Systems, Inc.
- SR Research Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
4. Market Forces
5. Strategic Analysis
6. Eye Tracking Market, By Type
7. Eye Tracking Market, By Application
8. Eye Tracking Market, By Industry
9. Eye Tracking Market, By Geography
10. Eye Tracking - Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mll2nr/eye_tracking
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eye-tracking-market-2016-2021-increasing-focus-on-neuromarketing--market-research---research-and-markets-300403487.html
Related medicine technology :
1. Montrium Adds Regulatory Submission Tracking & Planning with the Release of Regulatory Navigator
2. Everyday Life-Tracking App Helps You Improve Your Life
3. CES 2017: SMI to Bring Eye Tracking to Standalone VR Devices
4. ClinicAll Eye Tracking
5. Ikonopedia Showcases Closed-Loop Tracking System Designed to Keep Breast Imaging Patients Safe at RSNA
6. Medical Tracking Solutions Adds Eos Healthcare to Client Roster
7. Tracking the Tracker: The Long Road for Pennsylvanias Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
8. Medical Tracking Solutions, Inc., Partners with Jitterbit to Improve Device Tracking
9. Medical Tracking Solutions, Inc., Welcomes Vertera Spine to Client Roster
10. SMI Eye Tracking and WorldViz Make Researchers Turn to Virtual Reality
11. RightEye Selects SMI Eye Trackers to Use in Eye Tracking-Based Vision Tests