- Key segments covered include Professional AEDs, Public Access AEDs and Manual Defibrillators.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within external defibrillators market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, ZOLL Medical, Philips Healthcare, Fukuda Denshi, Nihon Kohden, Welch Allyn, and Cardiac Science Corporation.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the external defibrillators market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next being thing in the external defibrillators market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global external defibrillators market and the factors shaping it.
1 Table of contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Introduction 7
2.1 GlobalData Report Guideline 7
3 External Defibrillator: Device Overview 8
3.1 Introduction 8
3.2 Types of External Defibrillators 8
3.2.1 Manual Defibrillator 8
3.2.2 Professional Automated External Defibrillator 8
3.2.3 Public Access Automated External Defibrillator 8
3.3 Diseases Tr
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved