"Express Scripts is honored to be named one of the World's Most Admired Companies," said Tim Wentworth, CEO and President, Express Scripts. "This recognition is driven by the commitment and passion of our 26,000 employees to make medicine more affordable and accessible for the 85 million people we serve."
In partnership with the Hay Group, Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies list is based on surveys from 680 companies across 28 countries. To establish the rankings, company executives, board directors and outside analysts were asked to rate companies on nine criteria, including innovation, social responsibility and quality of products and services.
About Express Scripts
Express Scripts puts medicine within reach of tens of millions of people by aligning with plan sponsors, taking bold action and delivering patient-centered care to make better health more affordable and accessible.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Express Scripts provides integrated pharmacy benefit management services, including network-pharmacy claims processing, home delivery pharmacy care, specialty pharmacy care, specialty benefit management, benefit-design consultation, drug utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug data analysis services. Express Scripts also distributes a full range of biopharmaceutical products and provides extensive cost-management and patient-care services.
For more information, visit Lab.Express-Scripts.com or follow @ExpressScripts on Twitter.
Media Contact: Ellen Drazen, Express Scripts 314-684-5355 firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/express-scripts-named-one-of-fortune-magazines-worlds-most-admired-companies-of-2017-300409135.html
Related medicine technology :
1. Express Scripts Holding Company to Present at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference
2. Express Scripts Announces a Tender Offer for Any and All of the Outstanding 3.125% Senior Notes due 2016
3. Gene Expression Analysis Market Worth 5.30 Billion USD by 2020
4. Express Scripts Holding Company to Present at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
5. Express Scripts Holding Company Announces 2016 Financial Guidance Webcast And Conference Call
6. Express Scripts Champions $1 per Pill Access to an Alternative for Daraprim
7. Premera Blue Cross and Express Scripts Agree to Contract Extension
8. Perrigo Shareholders Convincingly Reject Mylans Tender Offer, Expressing Confidence in Perrigos Long-Term Strategy
9. Linden Care Corrects Express Scripts Allegations
10. Express Scripts to Present at the Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference
11. Express Scripts Announces 3rd Quarter Results; Increases 2015 Guidance Range