KALAMAZOO, Mich., Dec. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tolera Therapeutics, Inc., a privately-held, immune therapy company developing a novel T-cell targeted therapeutic platform, announced today that it has appointed Ashleigh Palmer as President, CEO and Board Director.
Tolera's Chairman, Suzette Dutch, Managing Partner of Triathlon Medical Ventures, said, "Ashleigh has an ideal track record in developing, partnering and commercializing advanced-stage biopharma assets and pioneering therapeutic platforms. The board is delighted with Ashleigh's appointment and is committed to supporting him as he evaluates and recommends Tolera's best path forward."
While taking the lead at Tolera, Mr. Palmer will continue as President of Creative BioVentures™ Corp., a strategic advisory serving the biopharma industry. Since founding Creative BioVentures in 2002, Palmer has undertaken several challenging development-stage and turnaround assignments, including CEO and Chairman of Restoragen, Inc.; CEO of Canfite Biopharma, Ltd.; and CEO of Unigene Laboratories, Inc.
Previously, Palmer was Vice President of Business Development at Ohmeda, Inc., where he played an instrumental role in its $1.2 billion sale to a Baxter-led consortium by spinning out Ohmeda's inhaled nitric oxide assets to found INO Therapeutics, Inc. Under Palmer's leadership, as founding President and CEO, INO Therapeutics developed and commercialized the world's first selective pulmonary vasodilator, INOmax®, establishing an orphan drug franchise subsequently acquired by Ikaria for $670 million.
Earlier in his career, Palmer held positions of increasing responsibility in sales and marketing management at Reckitt Benckiser, PLC and SSL International, PLC. He received his MBA from the University of Bradford, England
SOURCE Tolera Therapeutics, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Study Showed Patients Treated With The miraDry© System Experienced 82 Percent Sweat Reduction On Average
2. ERT Acquires invivodata to Establish the Industrys Most Experienced Provider of Clinical Outcome Assessment Solutions
3. RxAlly Announces Addition Of Experienced Corporate Counsel Tom OGrady To The Companys Leadership Team
4. Safe in Common Offers Experienced Advice for U.K.s Review of Needlestick Safety Regulations
5. Survey of Oncologists Reveals 98.9% of Physicians Experienced Cancer Drug Shortages in Last 12 Months
6. Experienced Surgeon Vs. FDA-Approved Robot
7. Primary Efficacy and Safety Findings from Phase 3 Study of Janssens Simeprevir Administered Once Daily Demonstrate Sustained Virologic Response in Treatment-Experienced Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Adult Patients
8. Simeprevir Administered Once Daily as Part of Combination Therapy Demonstrates Sustained Virologic Response in Treatment-Naive and Treatment-Experienced Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Adult Patients
9. Rapid Fire Marketing Funds Development of Second Generation Vapor Inhaler
10. AtheroNova Signs Agreement for Development of Clinical Trial Supplies
11. Galenea to Receive $6 Million From The Stanley Medical Research Institute to Progress Pro-Cognitive Drug Discovery and Development Program