This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Countries covered include France, Germany, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom.
- Market size and company share data for Patient Monitoring market categories – Fetal Monitors, Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Patient Monitoring Accessories and Remote Patient Monitoring.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Europe Patient Monitoring market..
- Key players covered include Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd., 3M Health Care, A&D Medical / LifeSource and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Europe Patient Monitoring competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the ke
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved