- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Europe Diabetes Care Devices market..
- Key players covered include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Sanofi, Novo Nordisk A/S, Eli Lilly and Company, LifeScan, Inc., Medtronic, Inc. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Europe Diabetes Care Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Introduction 11
2.1 What is This Report About? 11
3 Diabetes Care Devices in Europe 12
3.1 Diabetes Care Devices Cross Country Comparison, USD Actual, 2003-2017 12
3.2 Diabetes Care Devices, Europe, Overall Revenue ($m), USD Actual, 2003-2017 13
3.3 Diabetes Care Devices, Europe, Category Volume (Units), 2003-2017 17
3.4 Diabetes Care Devices, Europe, Company share (2009-2010) 20
4 Diabetes Care Devices In Germany 22
4.1 Diabetes Care Devices, Germany, Overall Revenue ($m), USD Actual, 2003-2017 22
4.2 Diabetes Care Devices, Germany, Category Volume (Units), 2003-2017 27
4.3 Diabetes Care Devices, Germany, Distribution Share (2009-2010) 30
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved