DALLAS, February 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The report "Epichlorohydrin (ECH) Market, By Applications (Epoxy Resins, Synthetic Glycerin, Water Treatment Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals) and Feedstock (Propylene, Glycerin) - Global Market Trends and Forecast To 2017" defines and segments the global ECH market by volume consumed and revenues generated. The epichlorohydrin consumption will grow from an estimated 1,520 kilo tons in 2012 to 1,926 kilo tons by 2017, growing with a CAGR of 4.8% during the same period.
Buy a copy of this report @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Purchase/purchase_report1.asp?id=936
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on this report.
Rapid expansion in Asia coupled with high growth in the end-user segments is driving the ECH market. On account of ever increasing demand for bio-based ECH or green ECH, the market will experience a surge in demand in the near future.
ECH is mainly used as a raw material in the manufacture of epoxy resins which finds extensive application in various industries such as paints, electrical & electronics, construction and wind turbines. The rapid growth of these end-user industries will drive the overall growth of ECH industry.
Generally, the ECH production process uses propylene as major raw material. Due to industry trends which are favoring the use bio-based products, ECH manufacturers are shifting towards the usage of glycerin-based ECH. Several companies such as U.S-based Dow Chemical Company, Belgium's<
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Cephasonics Expands Market Presence, Enters Ultrasound Research Market with Large-Channel-Count Modular System Offering Up to 4,096 Channels
2. MD+DI, the Global MedTech Authority, Publishes One-of-a-Kind Study with ITG Market Research on the Medical Device Outsourcing Landscape
3. Taiho Pharmaceutical Submits Application for Approval to Manufacture and Market Novel Antitumor Agent TAS-102
4. Global Pharmaceutical Industry Trends: Procurement Budgets Stay the Same, Marketing Budgets to Experience Slight Decrease
5. ResearchMoz: Global MRI Systems Market to 2018 - Technological Advancements, Increasing Number of Applications and Advent of MRI Compatible Pacemakers to Drive Future Growth - Market Research Reports
6. Laboratory Equipment 2013 - Market Report
7. Pharmaceutical Leader Boehringer Ingelheim Selects Republica as Cross-Cultural Marketing Agency
8. Tomorrows Outlook in Todays Market - Research Report on Toyota Motor Corporation, Honda Motor Co., Ltd., Yahoo! Inc., AOL, Inc. and Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
9. Global Breast Biopsy Device Market Will Grow Steadily To Reach $490 Million By 2017
10. 50 Indian Companies to Collectively Invest $500 Million in US Market
11. Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry