- This report deals with different types of endpoint used in respiratory clinical trials. It contains brief account of advantages, disadvantages and regulatory aspects of each type of endpoint.
- This report provides in-depth analysis of clinical trial endpoints used in asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis and PAH clinical trials.
- This report covers complete account of primary and secondary endpoints used in Phase III and Phase II clinical trials in above mentioned respiratory diseases.
- In this report characterization and segmentation of trials based on their status, along with specific use of endpoints is also provided.
- This report provides profiling of major marketed drugs based on their safety, efficacy and clinical study details.
- The report contains company profiling of major companies associated with marketing of major respiratory drugs covering asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis and PAH.
- This report also includes endpoint analysis of terminated trials for asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis and PAH. Analysis of terminated trials can be used in designing more robust trials and avoid any issues, which can result in termination of trial.Reasons to buy - Understand the pattern of use of primary and secondary endpoints, according to specific indication's and clinical Phase of trial. This will help in designing clinical trials so as to and protect one's product from confronting any of the safety issues.
- To analyze the major primary and secondary endpoint used in disease specific clinical trials.
- Reinforce R&D strategies by identifying new endpoints to be used in disease and clinical phase specific clinical trials. This can increase positive outcome from a trial and aid in bringing molecules with increased efficiency and better safety profiles.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus of major companies developing drugs in respiratory franchise.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved