$ 147,121$ 402,315INTEREST EXPENSE, NET
35,090LOSS ON EXTINGUISHMENT OF DEBT, NET
—OTHER EXPENSE, NET
—223INCOME BEFORE INCOME TAXES
$ 164,929$ 367,002INCOME TAXES
92,647CONSOLIDATED NET INCOME
$ 138,508$ 274,355Less: Net income attributable to noncontrolling interests
—(25,477)NET INCOME ATTRIBUTABLE TO ENDO PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS INC.
138,508$ 248,878DILUTED EARNINGS PER SHARE
$ 0.91$ 2.04DILUTED WEIGHTED AVERAGE SHARES
121,724121,724Notes to reconciliation of our GAAP statements of operations to our adjusted statements of operations:(1) To exclude amortization of commercial intangible assets related to marketed products of $77,234, the impact of inventory step-up recorded as part of acquisition accounting of $16,781, and milestone payments to partners of $9,000.
(2) To exclude certain start-up costs and separation benefits incurred in connection with continued efforts to enhance the company's operations of $3,995 and amortization of customer relationships of $421.
(3) To exclude milestone and upfront payments to partners.
(4) To exclude acquisition-related costs of $30,929 and a gain of $7,230 recorded to reflect the change in fair value of the contingent consideration associated with the Indevus and Qualitest acquisitions.
(5) To exclude additional interest expense as a result of adopting ASC 470-20.
(6) To exclude the unamortized debt issuance costs written off and recorded as a loss on extinguishment of debt upon the earl
|SOURCE Endo Pharmaceuticals|
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved