- Overall pharma, biotech and outsourcing market structure.
- Market characterization, including market size
- CMO & CRO market size and growth
- Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market.
- Competitive benchmarking of leading companies.
- Key M&A activities and strategic partnership deals that have taken place in 2009
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments poised for strong growth.
- Device a more tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers of the country's pharmaceutical market.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of leading companies.
- Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Emerging Pharmaceutical Market: India – Introduction 9
2.1 GBI Research Report Guidance 9
3 Emerging Pharmaceutical Market: India – Macroeconomic Environment 10
3.1 Demographic Analysis 10
3.1.1 Population Size, Growth, and Structure 10
3.1.2 Mortality Rate 11
3.1.3 Changes in Life Expectancy at Birth 12
3.1.4 Improved Child Survival 13
3.2 PESTLE Analysis 14
3.2.1 Political Factors 14
3.2.2 Economic Factors 14
3.2.3 Social Factors 14
3.2.4 Technological Factors 15
3.2.5 Legal 15
3.2.6 Environmental 15
4 Emerging Pharmaceutical Market: India – Industry Performance 16
4.1 Macroeconomic In
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved