Income before taxes in Q2 2011 amounted to NIS 13 million (US$ 4 million) compared to NIS 305 million reported in the corresponded period in 2010.
Income in Q2 2011 amounted to NIS 14 million (US $4 million) out of which loss in the amount of NIS 30 million (US$ 9 million) is attributable to our equity holders and income in the amount of NIS 44 million (US$ 13 million) is attributable to the non-controlling interest.
Our shareholders' equity as of June 30, 2011 amounted to NIS 2.13 billion (US$ 624 million) compared to NIS 2.17 billion in December 31, 2010.
Our presentation to the consolidated financial statements for the second quarter of 2011 is available through our website at: http://www.elbitimaging.comunder: "Investor Relations - Company Presentations (06/2011)."
About Elbit Imaging Ltd.
Elbit Imaging Ltd. operates in the following principal fields of business: (i) Commercial and Entertainment Centers - Initiation, construction and sale of shopping and entertainment centers and other mixed-use real property projects, predominantly in the retail sector, located in Central and Eastern Europe and in India; (ii) U.S. Real Property - Investment in commercial real property in the United States; (iii) Hotels - Hotel operation and management, primarily in major European cities; (iv) Medical Industries - (a) research and development, production and marketing of magnetic resonance imaging guided focused ultrasound treatment equipment and (b) development of stem cell population expansion technologies and stem cell therapy products for transplantation and regenerative medicine; (v) Residentia
SOURCE Elbit Imaging Ltd.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Elbit Imaging Ltd. Announces Interest Rate for the Next Interest Period for Series B Notes
2. Elbit Imaging Announces Share Purchase Agreement With Enter Holdings
3. Elbit Imaging Announces Insightec Treats First Prostate Cancer Patients in Clinical Trials
4. Elbit Imaging Ltd. Announces First Quarter Results for 2010
5. Elbit Imaging Announces Data Monitoring Committee Recommends Continuation of Phase III Study of StemEx(R), a Cord Blood Stem Cell Product, for Leukemia and Lymphoma
6. Elbit Imaging Announces InSightecs First Non-Invasive Technology for Treatment of Uterine Fibroids Awarded MHLW Approval in Japan
7. Elbit Imaging Ltd. Announces Sale of Plaza Centers Shares
8. Elbit Imaging Ltd. Announces - Swiss Team Uses InSightecs ExAblate(R) 4000 Brain System to Treat Patients With Functional Brain Disorders
9. Pathologists Gather to Focus on Advances in Molecular Testing, Digital Imaging, and Biospecimens
10. Strategic Assessments of Leading North American Diagnostic Imaging Market Players
11. MarketsandMarkets: "Radiopharmaceuticals for Therapy and PET/SPECT Imaging" Market to reach $4,734 Million by 2015