LONDON, May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Pharma IQ is pleased to announce the release of a brand new infographic summary of the results from an industry survey conducted earlier this year.
Building an intelligent lab informatics system is fast becoming an intrinsic part of the long term strategy for a wide range of industries, all with one common aim - to drive productivity and decision making based on improved data analysis.
As a result, the need to effectively utilize the data and apply knowledge management is being discussed in the boardroom, but how are you reacting to these changes and how will they impact the future?
To find out Pharma IQ conducted a survey and produced this one page infographic, in association with ELNs, Data Analytics and Knowledge Management Summit and is available to access free of charge from the website.
The EDKM Summit, taking place in Boston in June, is a unique event dedicated to the next generation of lab informatics applications and building a searchable, shareable database to improve decision making and efficiency.
Industry experts speaking at the event include;
Russell MacKenzie , Global Quality Analytical Services, The Coca-Cola Company; Joe Liscouski , Executive Director, Institute for Laboratory Automation; Carolyn Comenzo , Manager LIMS, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals; Mohit Agnih
SOURCE Pharma IQ
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Frost & Sullivan Acknowledges Euro Diagnostica ABs Excellence in Product Differentiation
2. Frost & Sullivan Acknowledges that PKCs Biosensors are Expected to Become the New Industry Standard in Pathogen Testing
3. Frost & Sullivan Acknowledges the Value Dell Healthcare and Life Sciences Brings to the Enterprise Imaging Informatics Marketplace
4. Neutronic Ear Launches Informative Knowledge Sharing Website
5. Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Industry Outlook in the US to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
6. Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
7. Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
8. Medical Specialty Bags Market - Global Industry Size, Market Share, Trends, Analysis And Forecast, 2012 - 2018
9. Chromatography Market - Global Scenario, Trends, Industry Analysis, Size, Share And Forecasts, 2012 - 2017
10. Wound Dressing Market - Global Scenario, Trends, Industry Analysis, Size, Share And Forecast, 2011 - 2017
11. 2012 Pharmaceutical Diversification Trends, Egypt & Saudi Arabia Pharmaceutical Markets Analyzed in New Research Reports