- Annualized market revenues data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017. Company shares data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within disposable hospital supplies market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Cardinal Health, Molnlycke Healthcare, 3M Healthcare, B Braun and Kimberly Clark.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the disposable hospital supplies market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the disposable hospital supplies market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global disposable hospital supplies market and the factors shaping it.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures… 6
2 Introduction 7
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 7
3 Disposable Hospital Supplies: Overview 8
3.1 Procedure Kits and Trays 8
3.2 Gloves 8
3.3 Drapes 8
3.4 Gowns 9
4 Disposable Hospital Supplies: Market Characterization 10
4.1 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, Global, Revenue ($bn), Historic, 2003-2010 10
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved