Mr. Fleckenstein holds an MBA from the University of Pittsburgh, Katz School of Business and a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Pittsburgh, School of Pharmacy. He is a member of the American Society of Hospital Personnel (ASHPA), Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA), and Sigma Chi Fraternity.
"Bob's background and wide-range of skills are a true asset to Diplomat, said Phil Hagerman, President and CEO of Diplomat. "He will ensure that our growing company continues to achieve our goals in operational excellence."
About Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy
Michigan-based Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy, founded in 1975, is the nation's largest privately held Specialty Pharmacy and focuses on complete medication management programs for patients with serious and chronic conditions. Key programs include: Oncology, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Crohn's, Hemophilia, Growth Hormone and Psoriasis. Other specialty areas include Transplant, Fertility, Dialysis Medication Management, Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy and Specialty Compounding. The company also specializes in disease management programs for chronic kidney disease patients. With locations in Flint, Swartz Creek and Grand Rapids, MI; Cleveland, OH; Chicago, IL; Ft. Lauderdale, Florida; and Los Ange
SOURCE Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Southwest Oncology Network (SWON) Selects Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy for Development and Launch of SWON-Rx, an Oral Oncology Medication Management Platform
2. Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy Continues to Expand - Opens Location in Southern California
3. Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy Tapped by Teva Neuroscience for Therapy Optimization Study for Multiple Sclerosis (TOP MS)
4. Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy Develops and Launches Best-In-Class Electronic Navigator (eNAV(TM)) Patient Care System
5. Genzyme Corporation Selects Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy for 2008 Renagel Medicare Part D Assistance Program
6. Sagent Pharmaceuticals and Actavis Enter Into Exclusive U.S. Development, Supply and Marketing Collaboration for a Portfolio of Specialty Injectable Pharmaceutical Products
7. New Life Agency, Inc. Joins Forces With The Diamond Institute and Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy to Introduce the Nations First In Vitro Fertilization Insurance Program
8. Sarnova Announces Acquisition of CVC, Inc. to Expand Portfolio of Specialty Medical Products
9. American Imaging Managements New Specialty Drug Program Delivers Immediate Results
10. Echo Therapeutics to Present at the New York Society of Security Analysts 13th Annual Biotech and Specialty Pharmaceuticals Conference
11. Statement of Americas Specialty Medicines Companies On House Health Care Bill (H.R. 3962)