- Key topics covered include a strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the depression therapeutics market.
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in the depression therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capabilities. It will allow you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipelines.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global depression market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global depression market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potential strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What's the next big thing in the global depression market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of contents
1 Table of contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Depression Therapeutics - Introduction 7
2.1 Disease Overview 7
2.2 Epidemiology 9
2.3 Etiology and Pathophysiology 11
2.4 Signs and Symptoms 14
2.5 Diagnosis 15
2.6 Treatment and Management Options 16
2.6.1 Referral Pathway 18
2.7 GlobalData Pipeline Report Guidance 19
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved