About Suzhou Ascepion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Based in Suzhou, China, Suzhou Ascepion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a leading biopharmaceutical company in China dedicated to the discovery and development of breakthrough small molecule drugs. Suzhou Ascepion Pharmaceuticals possesses a fully integrated platform and proprietary technologies for the discovery and development of small molecule therapeutics targeting signal transduction pathways in a systematic and productive manner. The company has developed a pipeline of innovative small molecule drugs for the treatment of oncology and related diseases. For additional information on Suzhou Ascepion Pharmaceuticals, please visit http://www.ascepion.com.
About Debiopharm Group™
Debiopharm Group™ (Debiopharm) is a Swiss-based global biopharmaceutical group of companies with a focus on the development of prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs. The group in-licenses, develops and/or co-develops promising biological and small molecule drug candidates having reached clinical development phases I, II or III, as well as earlier stage candidates. It develops its products for global registration and maximum commercial potential. The products are out-licensed to pharmaceutical partners for sales and marketing. Debiopharm is also active in the field of companion diagnostics with a view to progressing in the area of personalized medicine. Debiopharm independently funds the worldwide development of all of its products while providing expertise in pre-clinical and clinical trials, manufacturing, drug delivery and formulation, and regulatory affairs.
For more information about Debiopharm Group™, please visit: http://www.debiopharm.com.
Debiopharm S.A. Contact
Mrs Beatrice Hirt
SOURCE The Debiopharm Group
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Debiopharm and Vifor Pharma Sign an Exclusive Agreement for the Distribution and Commercialization of Pamorelin®LA in Switzerland - A Drug Treatment for Prostate Cancer and Endometriosis
2. Debiopharm and Ascepion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Announce an Exclusive License Agreement for the Development and Commercialisation of the Dual-Targeting Kinase Inhibitor, ASP-08126 (Debio 1144), for the Treatment of Oncology Diseases
3. The Japanese Cancer Association and Debiopharm Group Present Doctors Oshima and Tanaka with the 2012 JCA-Mauvernay Award for their Innovative and Outstanding Cancer Research
4. Top buyers including Atico, Coles Group Asia, Kmart, Staples, Office Depot and Target Australia pre-registered to attend Global Sources spring China Sourcing Fairs
5. Simcere Pharmaceutical Group to Announce First Quarter 2012 Financial Results on Wednesday, May 9, 2012
6. Watson to Acquire Actavis Group for EUR4.25 Billion
7. CentraState and Freehold Radiology Group train physicians from China
8. Winner Medical Group Inc. to Host Second Quarter 2012 Earning Conference Call on Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 9:00 p.m. EDT
9. Okuma America Chooses The Daniel Group To Provide Customer Service Research
10. H. D. Smith Signs Three Year Prime Vendor Agreement with PharmacyGPO Buying Group
11. PharmacyGPO Buying Group Selects H. D. Smith as Primary National Distributor