To see an infographic on the importance of hand-washing in hospitals and learn more about DebMed, please visit debmed.com/infographic.
DebMed is the healthcare program of the Deb Group. The DebMed program offers innovative hand hygiene products, electronic monitoring technology and improvement tools to support hand hygiene compliance. The DebMed® GMS™ (Group Monitoring System) is the world's first group monitoring system to report hand hygiene compliance rates in real-time based on the World Health Organization's (WHO) "Five Moments for Hand Hygiene" and to date has recorded more than 27 million hand hygiene events. The electronic monitoring system is being utilized in a four year, multi-site research project being conducted by the Columbia University School of Nursing and funded by a $1.2 million grant from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). It is the first study aimed at reducing healthcare-associated infections in pediatric long-term care facilities by improving staff compliance with hand hygiene guidelines. Deb is the first hand hygiene company in the world to provide actionable information along with its hand hygiene products to help drive best practices and improved outcomes for patients worldwide.
For more information on the study or DebMed, visit www.debmed.com.
About Deb Group
Possessing international scale and strong local market presence, Deb Group provides innovative skin care programs for all types of workplace and public environments, spanning industrial, commercial, healthcare and food sectors. Headquartered in the United Kingdom with U.S. operations based in '/>"/>
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Greenville Hospital System Achieves Dramatic Improvement in Hand Hygiene Compliance Rates Using New Technology from DebMed®
2. DebMed® to Debut Benefits of Worlds First Electronic Hand Hygiene Compliance Monitoring System Using the WHO Five Moments at Annual Infection Control Conference
3. DebMed Selected By Three Leading Healthcare Group Purchasing Organizations To Demonstrate Innovative Patient Safety Solution
4. DebMed to Participate in 24th Annual National Forum On Quality Improvement in Health Care
5. DebMed Supports Goals of National Patient Safety Awareness Week
6. Pharmaceutics International, Inc. (Pii) Supports University Pharmaceutical Technology Education and Research
7. Data Presented at the American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting Supports Gender-Specific Dosing of Intermezzo® (zolpidem tartrate) Sublingual Tablets CIV
8. U.S. Government Supports Phase 3 Study of Bavarian Nordics Smallpox Vaccine
9. Frost & Sullivan: Expanding Sample Prep Market Supports Growth Trends in Molecular Diagnostics Markets
10. New Legislation To Make USPSTF More Transparent: Prostate Cancer Roundtable Supports Reform
11. Ventana Supports World Patient Safety Day, July 25