About Eli Lilly and Company
Lilly, a leading innovation-driven corporation, is developing a growing portfolio of pharmaceutical products by applying the latest research from its own worldwide laboratories and from collaborations with eminent scientific organizations. Headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, Lilly provides answers — through medicines and information — for some of the world's most urgent medical needs. Additional information about Lilly is available at www.lilly.com. P-LLY
This press release contains forward-looking statements about dulaglutide that are based on Lilly's current expectations. Actual results could differ materially from these expectations. There are significant risks and uncertainties in the process of drug development and commercialization. There can be no guarantee that future study results and patient experience will be consistent with the study findings to date. There can also be no guarantee that dulaglutide will be submitted to regulatory authorities in 2013, that it will receive the necessary clinical and manufacturing regulatory approvals, or that it will prove to be commercially successful. For further discussion of these and other risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from Lilly's expectations, please see the company's latest Forms 10-K and 10-Q filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Except as required by law, the company undertakes no duty to update forward-looking statements.
[*]Treatment satisfaction refers to an individual's subjective appraisal of their experience of treatment (both process and outcomes), including ease of use, side effects and efficacy.6'/>"/>
SOURCE Eli Lilly and Company
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Latest Findings in Breastfeeding Science Presented at Medelas 7th International Breastfeeding and Lactation Symposium
2. Interim results of VITOBA™ (VImpaT® added to One Baseline AED) Study Presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
3. Worldwide Multicenter Experiences with CardioFocus HeartLight® EAS to be Presented at Heart Rhythm 2012
4. Data Presented at the American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting Supports Gender-Specific Dosing of Intermezzo® (zolpidem tartrate) Sublingual Tablets CIV
5. New Data to be Presented at the Annual American Thoracic Society International Conference Demonstrates Depth of Boehringer Ingelheim Respiratory Research Pipeline
6. eCardios CEO to Speak During "Act at the Speed of Opportunity" Event Presented by Comcast Business Class and Inc.
7. CutisPharma Homogeneity and Stability Study for Mouthwash Compounding Kits Presented at NERDG Meeting
8. Results of Phase II Study of Boehringer Ingelheims Investigational Bronchodilator for COPD Presented at 2012 ATS International Conference
9. Webcast Alert: Isis Pharmaceuticals Hosts Dr. Sotirios Tsimikas to Review KYNAMRO™ data Presented at the European Atherosclerosis Society 2012 Meeting
10. Body Monitors Deliver Better Weight Loss Results at Half the Cost: Study to Be Presented at ACSM Meeting
11. CyberKnife® Prostate SBRT Outcomes and Quality of Life Data Presented at American Urological Association Meeting