ATLANTA, July 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CryoLife, Inc. (NYSE: CRY), a leading tissue processing and medical device company focused on cardiac and vascular surgery, announced today that 2013 second quarter financial results will be released on Thursday, July 25, 2013. On that day, the Company will hold a teleconference call and live webcast at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results, followed by a question and answer session hosted by Steven G. Anderson, president and chief executive officer of CryoLife, Inc.
To listen to the live teleconference, please dial 201-689-8261 a few minutes prior to 10:00 a.m. A replay of the teleconference will be available July 25 through August 1 and can be accessed by calling (toll free) 877-660-6853 or 201-612-7415. The conference number for the replay is 417417.
The live webcast and replay can be accessed by going to the Investor Relations section of the CryoLife website at www.cryolife.com and selecting the heading Webcasts & Presentations. In addition, a copy of the earnings press release, which will contain financial and statistical information for the completed quarter, can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the CryoLife website.
About CryoLife, Inc.
Founded in 1984, CryoLife, Inc. is a leader in the processing and distribution of implantable living human tissues for use in cardiac and vascular surgeries throughout the U.S., certain countries in Europa, and Canada. CryoLife's CryoValve® SG pulmonary heart valve, processed using CryoLife's proprietary SynerGraft® technology, has FDA 510(k) clearance for the replacement of diseased, damaged, malformed, or malfunctioning native or prosthetic pulmonary valves. CryoLife's CryoPatch®
SOURCE CryoLife, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. CryoLife Reports Record Quarterly Revenues in First Quarter of 2012
2. CryoLife Completes Acquisition of Hemosphere
3. CryoLife to Participate in 3rd Annual Benchmark Company, LLC One-on-One Investor Conference
4. CryoLife Announces Release Date and Teleconference Call Details for 2012 Second Quarter Financial Results
5. CryoLife Reports 13% Revenue Growth for Second Quarter 2012
6. CryoLife Announces Initiation of Quarterly Cash Dividend
7. CryoLife Reports 13% Revenue Growth for Third Quarter 2012
8. CryoLife to Participate in Lazard Capital Markets 9th Annual Healthcare Conference
9. CryoLife Receives Expanded Indication for BioFoam in Europe
10. CryoLife Announces Release Date and Teleconference Call Details for 2012 Fourth Quarter and Year End Financial Results
11. CryoLife Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend for the First Quarter 2013