CARY, N.C., April 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Cornerstone Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: CRTX), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing significant products primarily for the respiratory and related markets, today announced that it will host a conference call at 8:00 AM ET on Tuesday, May 4, 2010, to discuss its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2010. Management will also provide an update on the Company's strategy, operations and product development pipeline. Cornerstone intends to issue its financial results press release prior to the conference call.
To participate in the live conference call, please dial 866-804-6924 (U.S. callers) or 857-350-1670 (international callers), and provide passcode 80662773. A live webcast of the call will also be available through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website. Please allow extra time prior to the webcast to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
The webcast will be archived for 30 days, and a telephone replay of the call will be available for seven days, beginning at 11:30 AM ET on May 4, 2010, by dialing 888-286-8010 (U.S. callers) or 617-801-6888 (international callers), and providing passcode 11546306.
About Cornerstone Therapeutics
Cornerstone Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: CRTX), headquartered in Cary
SOURCE Cornerstone Therapeutics Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals Adds Acclaimed Cancer Research Pioneer Robert A. Weinberg, Ph.D. to Its Scientific Advisory Board
2. Cornerstone Therapeutics to Host Conference Call to Discuss Financial Guidance for 2010
3. Cornerstone Therapeutics Provides a Response to FDA Warning Letter on Deconsal
4. Cornerstone Therapeutics to Present at the 30th Annual Cowen & Company Health Care Conference
5. Vicus Therapeutics to Present at the 234th American Chemical Society National Meeting in Boston, MA
6. Allos Therapeutics Initiates Study of PDX in Patients with Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma
7. Amicus Therapeutics Announces Second Quarter 2007 Financial Results
8. TorreyPines Therapeutics Completes Patient Enrollment in Phase IIb Clinical Trial of Tezampanel for the Treatment of Acute Migraine Headache
9. CV Therapeutics Announces Eight Abstracts Accepted for Presentation at the European Society of Cardiology Congress 2007
10. Pharmacopeia Assists the World Health Organization in the Discovery of Novel Therapeutics for the Treatment of Malaria
11. Protalix BioTherapeutics Treats First Patient in Phase III Clinical Trial of prGCD