BEIJING, Dec. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited ("Concord Medical" or the "Company") (NYSE: CCM), a leading specialty hospital management solution provider and operator of the largest network of radiotherapy and diagnostic imaging centers in China and the parent of Chang'an Hospital, today announced that it has been informed that Mr. Jianyu Yang, the Company's Chairman and CEO, and Mr. Zheng Cheng, the Company's director, President and COO, have closed the transaction through which they have acquired ordinary shares and American depositary shares of the Company from certain other shareholders, pursuant to share purchase agreements (the "Share Purchase Agreements") entered into on August 15, 2013 and a share purchase agreement entered into on November 20, 2013.
The Company understands that Mr. Yang and Mr. Cheng have established a company under the laws of the British Virgin Islands as the purchaser and caused the purchaser to acquire an aggregate of 37,681,708 ordinary shares and 4,660,976 American depository shares, each representing three ordinary shares of the Company, from certain shareholders of the Company at a purchase price of US$6.10 per American depositary share and for a total consideration of US$105,051,427. The aggregate beneficial ownership of Mr. Yang and Mr. Cheng in the Company following the acquisition has increased to approximately 44.2%.
Mr. Yang and Mr. Cheng have jointly filed an amendment to Schedule 13D today with the SEC which can be accessed via www.sec.gov.
About Concord Medical
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited operates the largest network of radiotherapy and diagnostic imaging centers in China'/>"/>
SOURCE Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Concord Medical Signs MOU with Shanghai New Hongqiao International Medical Center and GE Healthcare to Establish a Medical Imaging Diagnosis Center
2. Concord Medical Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Reiterates Financial Year Guidance Forecast
3. Concord Medical to Report Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results on November 12, 2013
4. Concord Medical Announces Acquisition of Its Shares by CEO and COO from Other Shareholders
5. Concord Medical Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
6. Concord Medical to Report Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results on Aug 12, 2013
7. Concord Medical Announces Launch of Mobile Health Application
8. Concord Medical Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
9. Concord Medical Announces the Signing of US$50 Million IFC Loan Agreement
10. Concord Medical to Report First Quarter 2013 Financial Results on May 21, 2013
11. Concord Medical Files 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission