BOSTON, Dec. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CBI, a division of Advanstar Communications, is pleased to announce the 2012 agenda for the 8th Annual Pharmaceutical/Biotech Accounting and Reporting Congress. The industry acclaimed event takes place March 19 - 21, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency in Philadelphia, PA. Learn the latest strategies for revenue recognition, gross-to-net, IFRS, valuation, leases, transactions and more.
This is the largest assembly to date with over 40 speakers, including Acucela, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Allergan, Biogen-Idec, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cardiokine, Eli Lilly, Five Prime Therapeutics, Human Genome Sciences, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Par Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Inc, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Sandoz, Sanofi and Vertex Pharmaceuticals. Notable event highlights include:
- Opening Keynote Address on the Keys to Prospering Innovation in Today's Political and Economic Environment by Richard Bagger, Chief of Staff to New Jersey Governor Chris Christie; former Senior Vice President of Government Affairs, Pfizer Inc.
- SEC Update from James B. Rosenberg, Senior Assistant Chief Accountant, Office of Health Care and Insurance, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Pre-Conference Seminar on Gross-to-Net Financial Planning.
- Three In-Depth Workshops on Applying Revenue Recognition Guidelines, Risk Management/Compliance/FCPA and Day 2 Accounting for Intangibles and IPR&D.
- Exclusive Access to FASB Update Webinar: Attendees who are registered for the March Congress prior to January 24th are offered complimentary registration to this live webinar, which will take place on January 25th from 1:30 - 3:00pm ET.
Join us in March for what promises to be a thought provoking and educational opportunity. For more information, call 800-817-8601, or to view the entire agenda, visit http://www.cbinet.com/accounting. If you would like to apply for a press pass, contact Lauren Donoghue at firstname.lastname@example.org. CPE credits are available for this event.
Sponsors and Exhibitors include Deloitte, PwC, McGladrey, Duff & Phelps, KPMG and BPI. For more information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Alexa Moore at Alexa.Moore@cbinet.com.
A subsidiary of Advanstar Communications, CBI Research, Inc. offers Pharmaceutical and Healthcare conferences that serve senior executives and government officials by providing a unique platform for highly focused content and ideal networking opportunities with senior policy and decision makers. CBI events provide you with concrete, real life examples that you can begin to apply at your organization immediately for significant impact on costs and revenue. For more information, please visit http://www.cbinet.com.
This press release was issued through eReleases(R). For more information, visit eReleases Press Release Distribution at http://www.ereleases.com. Related medicine technology :1
. Sotera Wireless Completes $12.2 Million Series D Financing, Signs Agreement with Cerner2
. Concord Medical Completes its Twelfth Annual Academic Conference3
. China Health Resource Completes Key Research Project - New Proprietary Product Lines4
. Ceregene Completes Enrollment of Second Phase 2 Study of CERE-120 for the Treatment of Parkinsons Disease5
. ETCs Aircrew Training Systems Completes Factory Acceptance Tests for Highly Advanced Suite of Training Equipment for the Republic of Korea Air Force Aeromedical Center6
. Radient Pharmaceuticals Corporation Completes Restructurings with Institutional Investors to Limit Conversions and Stock Sales and Provide for Potential Additional Capital7
. Par Pharmaceutical Completes Acquisition of Anchen8
. Novation Awards ICU Medical, Inc. a New Contract to Supply Members With a Complete Line of Clinically-Preferred Critical Care Products9
. Mylan Successfully Upsizes and Completes Refinancing of Credit Facility10
. New Spot Vision Screener Completes School Screening in Less Than Two Hours11
. MAQUET Cardiovascular Completes Acquisition of Atrium Medical Corporation