FAIRFIELD, Conn., Nov. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Competitive Technologies, Inc., (OTCQX: CTTC) (CTI) a biotechnology company, is slated to present at LD MICRO's 6th Annual Growth Conference on Thursday, December 5, 2013, at 11:30 AM PST / 2:30 PM EST.
The three-day event will host 235 companies in the micro-cap space at the Luxe Sunset Bel Air in Los Angeles, California.
CTI President & CEO Conrad Mir will present to investors the CTI's 2013 - 2014 corporate business plan. He will be available for one-on-one meetings during the conference.
About LD MICRO
LD MICRO is a by-invitation-only, newsletter firm that focuses on finding undervalued companies in the micro-cap space. Since 2002, the firm has published an annual list of recommended stocks, as well as comprehensive reports on select companies throughout the year. The firm also hosts the LD MICRO Micro-Cap Growth Conference for investors in December of each year. LD MICRO concentrates on finding, researching and investing in companies that are overlooked by most institutional investors. It is a non-registered investment advisor. For more information, please contact 408-457-1042 or visit www.ldmicro.com.
About the Company
Competitive Technologies Inc., is a biotechnology company developing and commercializing innovative wound and pain mitigation products and technologies. CTI is the licensed distributor of the non-invasive Calmare® pain therapy medical device, which incorporates the biophysical "Scrambler Therapy"® technology developed to treat neuropathic and cancer-derived pain by Professor Giusepp
SOURCE Competitive Technologies, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Global Ablation Technologies Market (2011-2016) - By Application and Devices in Radiofrequency, Cryoablation, Microwave, Ultrasound, Hydrothermal, Radiation, Electrical, Light/Laser and Hydromechanical - Global Trends & Competitive Analysis
2. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018
3. Medical Diagnostic & Therapeutic Ultrasound Devices Market (2012 - 2017) - Global Trends & Competitive Analysis
4. Sports Medicine Implants Market - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018
5. Neurostimulation Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018
6. Biopsy Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018
7. Sleep Apnea Diagnostic & Therapeutic Devices Market [Polysomnographs, Respiratory Polygraphs, Pulse Oximeters, CPAP, Masks, Adaptive Servo-Ventilation (ASV), Oral Appliances, Nasal EPAP, Neurostimulation] Global End-user Analysis, Competitive Landsc
8. Small Animal Imaging (In Vivo) Market - By systems and reagents [Micro-PET, Optical Imaging, Micro-MRI, Micro-SPECT, Micro-Ultrasound, Micro-CT & Multimodality/Hybrid Imaging Modalities] - Competitive Analysis & Global Forecasts to 2017
9. Wound and Tissue Management Market in Brazil: Abridged Competitive Analysis, Partial Numerical Data, CAGRs And Qualitative Synopses in New Research Report at ReportsnReports.com
10. Medical Devices Research: Country Reports on Market Profile, Competitive Environment and more at RnRMarketResearch.com
11. Radiation Detection, Monitoring & Safety Market (Geiger Counter, Ionization Chamber, Scintillator, Terahertz detector, Dosimeter, Environment Monitor, Shield, Lead Apron, Eyewear & Glove) - Competitive Analysis & Global Forecasts to 2017