- The report thus first analyzed and compared both in detail and in depth the current states of the biopharmaceutical industry in both China and India. It is the first time that the report revealed the similarities and differences between China and India in biopharmaceutical industry, their strengths and weaknesses in this industry, and the advantages and disadvantages each country possesses for future development of this nascent but dynamically growing industry.
- The report also analyzed and compared the current structural compositions of the biopharmaceutical industry in China and India, and the biopharmaceutical product scope and type each country is currently able to produce. It thus revealed the current manufacturing capabilities and capacities of the Chinese and Indian biopharmaceutical industries.
- Meanwhile, the report also analyzed and compared the novel biologic drugs and biosimilar products currently under development in those major biopharma companies in each country. It thus revealed the current capabilities of Chinese and Indian biopharma companies in biologic drug R&D.
- More importantly, the report also analyzed the opportunities and challenges in the foreseeable future facing Chinese and Indian biopharma companies in the competitive global biopharmaceutical market, as well as the actions and strategies each country is currently taking to enhance their competitiveness.
- The in-depth analysis and in-detail comparison the report has conducted have provided a clear and complete picture of the current relative competiveness of China and India<
SOURCE Research and Markets
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. NW Bio Provides Guidance On Phase III Trial Enrollment Timing: Completion Expected To Be Faster Or More Efficient Than Relevant Comparison Trials
2. Alder BioPharmaceuticals Inc. Initiates Phase 1 Clinical Study of Antibody Therapeutic Candidate for Treatment of Migraine, ALD403
3. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. To Host Conference Call on First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
4. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
5. New Study Details Foreign Efforts To Lure Biopharmaceutical Companies
6. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Announces Upcoming Poster Presentation of Zerenex™ (ferric citrate) at the 49th ERA-EDTA Congress
7. Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals Reports Positive Interim Results from the Accur8 Phase 2/3 Study of OBI-1 in Acquired Hemophilia A at WFH 2012 World Congress
8. Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals Announces Clinical Hold of Clinical Trials Evaluating IB1001 for the Treatment and Prevention of Bleeding in Hemophilia B
9. PAREXEL Launches The PAREXEL BioPharm Unit To Meet The Critical Development Goals Of Small And Mid-Sized Biopharmaceutical Companies
10. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. To Host Conference Call on Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
11. Biopharmaceutical Service Providers Announce Collaborative Opening of Boston, MA Office