BOSTON, July 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The management team at Columbia Laboratories, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBRX) will hold a conference call on July 31, 2014, to discuss financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2014. The call details are as follows:Date:
Thursday, July 31, 2014Time:
8:30 am EDTDial-in numbers:
Toll free: (877) 870-4263 (U.S.), (855) 669-9657 (Canada) or,International: (412) 317-0790Webcast (live & archive):
www.columbialabs.com, under 'Investor' or click hereThe teleconference replay will be available approximately one hour after completion through Thursday, August 7, 2014, at (877) 344-7529 (U.S.), (855) 669-9658 (Canada) or (412) 317-0088 (International). The conference ID for the replay is 10049906. The archived webcast will be available for one year via the aforementioned URLs.
About Columbia LaboratoriesColumbia Laboratories, Inc. provides pharmaceutical development, clinical trial manufacturing, and advanced analytical and consulting services to the pharmaceutical industry. The Company has a successful heritage in developing pharmaceutical products, particularly in women's health. Its most successful product to date, CRINONE® 8% (progesterone gel), is marketed by Actavis, Inc. in the U.S. and by Merck Serono S.A. in over 60 additional countries worldwide. For more information, please visit www.columbialabs.com.
CRINONE® is a registered trademark of Actavis, Inc. in the U.S.
MBS Value Partners
SOURCE Columbia Laboratories, Inc.
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Columbia Laboratories Expands its Intellectual Property Portfolio Following Receipt of U.S. Patent
2. Xenon Named Life Sciences Company of the Year by LifeSciences British Columbia
3. Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Yeshwanthpur, Successfully Conducts HOLEP to Treat a 72-Year-old With Urology Disorder
4. What Can Healthcare Professionals Learn from Art? A Columbia University Physician Finds Answers at the Met
5. Cochlear Implants and BAHA Surgery at Columbia Asia Hospitals
6. Global IVD Market 2014-2018: Key Vendors are Abbott Laboratories, Johnson & Johnson, Roche Diagnostics and Siemens Healthcare
7. IGI Laboratories To Hold Conference Call For 2nd Quarter 2014 Results
8. IDEXX Laboratories to Release 2014 Second Quarter Financial Results
9. Millennium Laboratories Announces Strategic Acquisition of RxAnte
10. Sequenom Laboratories Announces Second National Coverage Agreement For Prenatal Diagnostic Testing Services
11. Adamas Pharmaceuticals Earns $40 Million in Milestone Payments from Forest Laboratories for MDX-8704