CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Cogdell Spencer Inc. (NYSE: CSA) announced today that it commenced an underwritten public offering of 6,500,000 shares of common stock. Cogdell Spencer also plans to grant the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 975,000 shares of common stock. Citi and KeyBanc Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to reduce borrowings under its secured revolving credit facility, to fund build to suit development projects and for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
The common stock will be issued pursuant to an effective registration statement on Form S-3 that was previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
This communication shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or other jurisdiction. A copy of the prospectus relating to these securities may be obtained, when available, from Citi, Prospectus Department, Brooklyn Army Terminal, 140 58th Street, 8th Floor, Brooklyn, New York 11220 or by calling 800-831-9146 or KeyBanc Capital Markets, Attn: Prospectus Delivery Department, 127 Public Square, 6th Floor, Cleveland, OH 44114 or by calling (216) 689-0421.
About Cogdell Spencer Inc.
SOURCE Cogdell Spencer Inc.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Letter to Shareholders From Imagenetix, Inc. President/CEO William Spencer
2. Mylan Announces Upsizing and Pricing of Senior Notes
3. Mettler-Toledo International Inc. Announces Webcast of Presentation at Baird Growth Stock Conference
4. Stereotaxis Announces Vdrive(TM), a New Technology for Remote Navigation of Diagnostic Devices
5. WuXi PharmaTech Announces First-Quarter 2010 Results
6. CrystalGenomics Announces Successful Completion of a Phase I SAD Clinical Trial for CG400549, its Novel Antibiotic Candidate
7. Jazz Pharmaceuticals Announces Public Offering of Common Stock
8. Epix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces Additional Information Concerning the May 28, 2010 Auction Sale of EP-2104R MRI Imaging Agent
9. Somanetics Corporation Announces 24 Clinical Abstracts on INVOS System Presented at Annual Pediatric Academic Societies National Conference
10. CareFusion Announces Agreement With Banner Health to Upgrade and Extend Pyxis Medication Solutions
11. Xanodyne Announces Renewed Focus on Pain Management Market