BETHESDA, Md., Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Chindex International, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHDX), an American healthcare company providing healthcare services in China through the operations of United Family Healthcare, a network of private primary care hospitals and affiliated ambulatory clinics, today announced that the Company will present at the 32nd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference, to be held on January 13-16, 2014 at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco. Management is scheduled to present at 9:30 a.m. PT on Wednesday, January 15, 2014, and to meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
For additional information, please contact your J.P. Morgan institutional sales representatives.
About Chindex International, Inc.
Chindex is an American healthcare company providing healthcare services in China through the operations of United Family Healthcare, a network of private primary care hospitals and affiliated ambulatory clinics. United Family Healthcare currently operates in Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, and Guangzhou. The Company also provides medical capital equipment and products through Chindex Medical Ltd., a joint venture company with manufacturing and distribution businesses serving both domestic China and export markets. With thirty years of experience, the Company's strategy is to continue its growth as a leading integrated healthcare provider in the Greater China region. Further company information may be found at the Company's website at http://www.chindex.com.
Contact: ICR, Inc.
SOURCE Chindex International, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Chindex International, Inc. to Report First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
2. Chindex International, Inc. Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter and First Half of 2012
3. Chindex International, Inc. to Announce Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
4. Chindex-Fosun Pharma Joint Venture, Chindex Medical, To Participate in Acquisition of Alma Lasers; Fosun Pharma Increases Investment in Chindex Medical
5. Chindex International, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
6. Chindex International, Inc. Announces Opening of Beijing United Family Rehabilitation Hospital
7. Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Substantial Losses Investing in Chelsea Therapeutics International, Ltd. to Contact the Firm
8. SurgLine International, Inc. Launches A Wholly Owned Operating Subsidiary To Pursue Cost Containment Strategies
9. VWR International, LLC Signs Agreement to Acquire basan Germany GmbH
10. Pharmaceutics International, Inc. (Pii) Supports University Pharmaceutical Technology Education and Research
11. SurgLine International, Inc. Chief Executive Officer, Thomas Toland, Exclusive Interview on Stock Traders Talk Radio